WWE RAW 29/08

Ron Simmons

Apparently Nash is NOT going to be wrestling any time soon, according to the wrestling observer newsletter.....

WWE officials made the decision some time in the past week or so that Kevin Nash won't be wrestling for them. It's likely Nash will stick around for the time being and participate in the occasional angle but unless something changes, he won't be having a match. This is why CM Punk vs. Kevin Nash at Night of Champions was changed to Punk vs. Triple H. WWE knew going into RAW last night that Nash wouldn't be wrestling.

Nash recently went to Pittsburgh to do physicals for the company and something happened there that made them decide that they don't want Nash in the ring taking bumps and doing something as physical as a whole match. There is still some chance that Nash could end up wrestling but something happened after the physicals that have put a roadblack in front of Nash's return match.

The decision to put Triple H in the match with Punk wasn't made until yesterday. The original plans had Punk going over Nash at Night of Champions.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I love that when Nash is involved, it all becomes real to Butch. Dammit.

He's not just advocating for Nash, he's fucking mad at Punk. It's ace. Though, i'd be the same if Razor Ramon got sober and came back to kill someone.

Inside, he's still that kid, front row, with the bowler haircut. I'd be the same if Punk fucked with the Stinger though, so fair play.

I'm still gutted we're not getting Nash v Punk.

Archived