Mick Foley Stand Up

Dingo Warrior

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But, the important question. What happened to the bloke who asked the Hell in a Cell question? He seemed really upset by the piss taking from Foley, walked out and didn't appear to come back?! Maybe Chris Brooker can shed some light on this one?

He seemed perfectly fine in the car on the way home. ;)

Yeah I've met him a few times and he always seems cool with photos, just wasn't sure if any restrictions had been put in place for the pre show meet and greets on this tour.

As far as i know, all the meet and greets on this tour are after the show. I know ours and at least a few others were at least. There was a member of staff there who took your camera and took a shot for you last night, so that was a bonus. Can't say if it's the same setup at every gig, but i expect it is.

As far as i know, all the meet and greets on this tour are after the show. I know ours and at least a few others were at least. There was a member of staff there who took your camera and took a shot for you last night, so that was a bonus. Can't say if it's the same setup at every gig, but i expect it is.

Cheers! It's pre show for the London Leicester Square matinee show.

• Moderators
But, the important question. What happened to the bloke who asked the Hell in a Cell question? He seemed really upset by the piss taking from Foley, walked out and didn't appear to come back?! Maybe Chris Brooker can shed some light on this one?

Kayfabe is dead!

I actually thought it was a plant instantly when the guy said he was called "Mark"...and then said, "Did it hurt..." haha!

The meet and greet was run perfectly, I got lucky to only be a few rows back otherwise I'd have missed my train home but it seemed really well run. Still is a shame to hear individual venues messing things up, not fair that some fans who didn't have meet and greet tickets still getting in.

I have given the tour a miss this time around but did enjoy myself at the Liverpool show on Mick's last tour, to anybody that has been to a show on this tour and previous tours - is the act much different this time around?

Quality! That went totally over my head!

In my defense, I was in the toilet when he started asking the question. That's not much of a defense.

I have given the tour a miss this time around but did enjoy myself at the Liverpool show on Mick's last tour, to anybody that has been to a show on this tour and previous tours - is the act much different this time around?

The show is a lot different to the last tour (i went to Liverpool for that one also). So was well worth attending.

Archived