Mick Foley Stand Up

Dingo Warrior

Mick's clearly been working hard on his craft since he's started doing the comedy shows. Every time I see him he's sharper in his performances and he's turning his material over as well. Turning his material over quicker than I am to be honest. This tour is significantly different to the show he put out the last time he was over and I've every reason to believe that his next tour, whenever it comes around, will be significantly better again.

I say this without my promoter's hat on either as I've not been responsible for this current tour. Just doing the gigs and enjoying the ride.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got a ticket last minute for the Birmingham show tonight, probably can't afford it but oh well. Lets hope its good :)

You'll have a blast! I dragged my Mrs along on Wednesday (yes.. i was one of those guys lol) and she was in pieces the whole show. I mean she likes Mick a lot after i dragged her to the last tour and to Wales Comic Con, but i honestly don't think i've ever seen her laugh as much as she did Wednesday. And i mean at anything lol. So it's safe to say Mick puts on a great show, bloody nice guy too. 3rd time i've met him and he signed the image i posted a couple of pages back as everyone. As a huge fan it's something i'll treasure, and something by rights he didn't have to sign. We'll certainly be at the next tour.

Speaking of the next tour, i'm hoping this ends up being another Eros Comedy promoted tour, given the issues with organization on this tour. Plus it means we get more Chris Brooker, which is always good news.

• Paid Members

Went to see Mick tonight at the Assembly Rooms in Derby.

It is a big room and it was not even close to full. Craig Campbell was the compere for the evening and he did a good job. Brendan Burns was support and he was fantastic. A much better comedian than Foley was but that is the difference between many years on the stand up circuit and three years on the stand up circuit. Foley was announced on stage by Jeremy Borash, who drew some booing from the crowd. TNA obviously not that popular in Derby. Foley was good as a stand up, good storytelling any very funny. His DDP story with Burns playing the part of DDP was very good. On the whole a very good night.

The only criticism I would have was the price

Went to see Mick tonight at the Assembly Rooms in Derby.

It is a big room and it was not even close to full. Craig Campbell was the compere for the evening and he did a good job. Brendan Burns was support and he was fantastic. A much better comedian than Foley was but that is the difference between many years on the stand up circuit and three years on the stand up circuit. Foley was announced on stage by Jeremy Borash, who drew some booing from the crowd. TNA obviously not that popular in Derby. Foley was good as a stand up, good storytelling any very funny. His DDP story with Burns playing the part of DDP was very good. On the whole a very good night.

The only criticism I would have was the price

Was hoping someone could help me out. My mate booked tickets for myself and him months ago for tonight's show and he reckons he booked the meet and greet as well. However there is no mention of the meet and greet on the ticket. They were

Was hoping someone could help me out. My mate booked tickets for myself and him months ago for tonight's show and he reckons he booked the meet and greet as well. However there is no mention of the meet and greet on the ticket. They were

Hey guys, was just wondering if there was anything merch on sale and if so what was the selection like? Thanks

Due to some miscommunication early in the tour they didn't manage to order tee shirts in time. As a result they won't likely have any of the 'Wanted' tees on sale until Reading at the earliest. We had some left over from the last tour that Mick put on sale until they ran out. We also unearthed some tour tee-shirts from 2011 that Mick will be selling at a reduced rate as something of a stand in for now.

There are 8x10 photos available that Mick will sign and, as mentioned, they should have Wanted tees on sale for Reading, London and Southend On Sea.

Hope the weather holds out for the weekend. Quite fancy a day or two at the seaside. :)

Went to the Reading show last night, including the meet and greet.

I'll never be able to watch The Wizard of Oz again without getting slightly aroused...

Fixed. ;)

I won't see DDP in the same light either.

What's her name?

Archived