Mick Foley Stand Up

Dingo Warrior

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I going to convince Mickfan and his new car to drive us both down to this. He actually isnt a abysmal comedy (which was the bar that I had set in my mind). Colt Cabana's quite terrible which I didnt imagine. I thought he'd have been great. He's way to contrived as a comedian. He's all wide eyed and looks false. Foley more natural. Piper's quite funny though. RVD was ROTTEN when I saw a clip of him doing his gig. Raven does stand up as well, but havent seen any of it. Raven tours with the likes of Bob Levy and Sal and Richard from the Howard Stern show.

Foley and Chris Jericho all in the same week in Glasgow.

Planning on seeing Foley.

Daft question as I've looked on his site and it says nothing, but will it just be him? I'll be going regardless, but figured I'd see anyways.

Each gig will feature two pro comics that happen to be massive wrestling fans. They'll each do a short spot, then an interval, then Mick's on. There's also going to be a meet and greet at each event included in the ticket price.

Love your work by the way.

Only just found out about this today when I happened to log onto Twitter for the first time in ages and saw Mick Foley had mentioned a Glasgow gig. Might give it a go and get some tickets.

Jericho and Foley in the same week in Glasgow :thumbsup:

Tickets for the Glasgow date are allready on sale. Looking at the show run times it says 5pm doors with a 7pm start. I'm guessing this is when the meet and greet is at?

I might go aswell, take my books to get signed, meet the Hardcore Legend in person, don't any of you lot be approaching me wanting my autograph, don't ruin Mick's time in Glasgow by showing him up. I'll do my own meet and greet after the show.

Each gig will feature two pro comics that happen to be massive wrestling fans. They'll each do a short spot, then an interval, then Mick's on. There's also going to be a meet and greet at each event included in the ticket price.

Love your work by the way.

Thanks for the info mate. And the compliment.

Archived