Saturday February 25th: Leicester Square Theatre, London

Monday February 27th: The Glee Club, Birmingham

Tuesday February 28th: The Glee Club, Cardiff

Wednesday February 29th: Memorial Hall, Sheffield

Thursday March 1st: The Olympia, Liverpool

Friday March 2nd: Venue TBA, Dublin

Saturday March 3rd: The Empire, Belfast

• Paid Members
I hate Mick Foley so much nowadays it's not even real. In fact, I hope he Googles this and emails me about it so I can tell him.

I tweeted this URL to him: http://tiny.cc/oegq4

I wouldn't be surprised if you get your wish.

Edit: deleted the tweet - decided not to stir shit. I know he wouldn't have resisted reading it though, he's so overly sensitive about his stand-up show... he's getting wound up over every small thing.

Remember last year when he freaked out after Meltzer called one of his promos boring, and he did a big blog on it crying like a baby. EGO~

• Paid Members
He's backpedalling now anyway: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/e7i8ck

See, this is one of the things I do like about Foley. He'll back down and more or less admit he's been an ass when he realises he has been. He did it with Meltzer as well.

Of course, it'd be better if he didn't get pissy in the first place, but it's one of the things that tends to make me think of him as a basically decent person, which is part of the reason I'm a fan of his.

i think that review is pretty spot on. as a Foley fan I had a great time but I don't think anyone who wasn't already a Foley fan or at the very least a wrestling fan would have been hugely impressed with what wasn't a particularly, for a comedian starting out anyway, cheap show.

It really was more an audience with Mick Foley than a regular stand up show. not that there's anything wrong with that but he shouldn't be getting worked up when someone points that out.

• Paid Members
Dates for a second tour next year were announced today:

Friday February 24th: Leicester Square Theatre, London

Saturday February 25th: Leicester Square Theatre, London

Monday February 27th: The Glee Club, Birmingham

Tuesday February 28th: The Glee Club, Cardiff

Wednesday February 29th: Memorial Hall, Sheffield

Thursday March 1st: The Olympia, Liverpool

Friday March 2nd: Venue TBA, Dublin

Saturday March 3rd: The Empire, Belfast

Early doors I know but when are these likely to be on sale?

Definitely gonna go to the Cardiff one if I can.

• Paid Members

Probably because when planning the tour they booked a handful of gigs in major cities, as opposed to dozens of dates as there was no idea on how well the tour would perform? It would be an amateur mistake to overbook rooms that were too big or book too many dates too close to one another & not sell them all out. Now they know it was successful I'm sure they can branch out a little. It's better to have 5 sold out shows than 8 dates that aren't.

Archived