#theukff - The Official UKFF Chat Room

AJ~

• Paid Members
The rumour is that Chili Dog has made it unbearable. I can only speak for the time he wouldn't shut the fuck up about his sketch comedy which was, indeed, unbearable.

The last time I was in there about 80% of the posts were by him. Which is too much even from somebody who is good.

To be fair this was a combination of people asking me questions and BiffingtonClyro asking me about his comedy writing. Nothing to do with any of my own work so Sev crossed wires a bit there. You can just tell me to shut up I'm rabbiting on lads, no problem there.

• Paid Members

Think this was originally supposed to be the draft special.

How many contract signings have actually been entertaining? Out of the billion-million that have happened, off the top of my head I can only think of the Nash/Foley and HHH/Austin ones as being any good.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

• Paid Members

I liked the one last year for TLC where Miz and Alberto were doing their usual heel stuff and Punk was just saying "can we hurry up and sign the contracts because I wanna' start fighting!"

Also, the Batista contract signing where he turned on Triple H and Flair was fucking great.