Terri Runnels Is Suing New Jack

BritFan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I remember watching a Dustin Rhodes shoot and he got all teary eyed when telling a story about his daughter being taken back to Terri after he was having a domestic with a new girlfriend.

I shook my head at his stupidity, but after looking at Terri's demented portfolio the daughter is probably slightly better off with Dustin. What a bunch of psychos.

• Paid Members
Absolutely. What she lacked in looks you knew she'd make up for by being pure filth. She looked like she could suck a bowling ball through a hosepipe.

Or in the words of Jake Roberts when referring to Missy Hyatt ; "She could pull the chrome off a bumper, buddy."

I know have this terrible image of Richie stalking around the streets of Barrow, breaking into houses and wanking furiously into the laundry

I can't speak for Richie, but for me, the wanking is totally retrospective. Generally speaking, of course. Although I did once wrap a pair I nicked around my knob for a wank variation, canny good aswel. I returned them the very next day.

What's going on in those photos? New Jack teaching the bitch how to blade or what? Or was Foley wrong when he said that Terry Funk was the only guy left in the business who could open you up with a shot?

• Paid Members
What the fucking hell? How old were you? I can imagine one oddball doing that, but I can't imagine a scenario where at a house party, two people agree to go off sniffing knickers together.

they usually end up being interviews in prison for books about loopies 20 years later.

• Moderators
Aw yeah, of course I would also do all kinds of unspeakable acts to Miss Runnels in her prime years, and even the ones when she began dropping off slightly, of course.

But, I'm a self confessed Knicker-drawer raider. Of all the birds I've nailed, I've had a good rummage around the Knicker drawers and laundry baskets belonging to a few of them, looking for a right good sniffing, with the latter being my preferred choice. I've only been caught a couple of times though :thumbsup:

Several of these ex-conquests have had very hot mothers aswel, believe me when I say Grade A pure MILF's. Needless to say that on more than one occasion, I found myself on the hunt for the hamper packed full of musky undergarments belonging to the vintage bintage.

The fuck is this shit

NOTE: I quoted this post before I'd read Richie's "just chilling with me bro, sniffing at a pair of stolen pants like it ain't no thang" so don't go thinking I'm not creeped the fuck out by that either.

• Paid Members
The fuck is this shit

NOTE: I quoted this post before I'd read Richie's "just chilling with me bro, sniffing at a pair of stolen pants like it ain't no thang" so don't go thinking I'm not creeped the fuck out by that either.

Before this thread came about, I actually was going to change my location to "Michelle Keegan's Knicker drawer", but I like your version Woyzeck.

Musky undergarments for life.

Archived