Terri Runnels Is Suing New Jack

BritFan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aw yeah, of course I would also do all kinds of unspeakable acts to Miss Runnels in her prime years, and even the ones when she began dropping off slightly, of course.

But, I'm a self confessed Knicker-drawer raider. Of all the birds I've nailed, I've had a good rummage around the Knicker drawers and laundry baskets belonging to a few of them, looking for a right good sniffing, with the latter being my preferred choice. I've only been caught a couple of times though :thumbsup:

Several of these ex-conquests have had very hot mothers aswel, believe me when I say Grade A pure MILF's. Needless to say that on more than one occasion, I found myself on the hunt for the hamper packed full of musky undergarments belonging to the vintage bintage.

I

• Paid Members
Aw yeah, of course I would also do all kinds of unspeakable acts to Miss Runnels in her prime years, and even the ones when she began dropping off slightly, of course.

Absolutely. What she lacked in looks you knew she'd make up for by being pure filth. She looked like she could suck a bowling ball through a hosepipe.

• Paid Members
I thought I was the only one who loved doing that, I'm convinced I'll see someone I know on there sooner or later, nearly every fucker I went to school with has done time at some point or another

it's prospects and outlooks like this that got Leonard Lake and Charles Ng together :p

Archived