SHITARSES: EXPOSED

Vito

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
After the show, me and some friends were chatting outside and he comes outside still in his gear with the "title" over his shoulder and says "anybody want a photo?"

Cringe.

Oh, my word. What a guy. What a deluded prick of a guy.

ragincajun: "I have no idea what you mean by the way we deal with people. threats and intimidation? you make up sound like the krays . the jwf does not threaten people who don't like us. our view is if ya don't like us,that's your choice. people have been kicked out of jwf for various reasons and some feel this unjustified. i am pretty sure your the latest one of these. if you would like a proper discussion then feel free. no threats or intimidation will come your way. If this is who we think it is i just hope people see through your pathetic bitterness that you were voted out last week. if not then i truly am intrigued to find out the origin of this mafia type view you have of us"

Lit Un: @ragincajun "Absolute nonsense. I'm thankfully not on first name terms with anyone in the JWF nor do I have any desire to be. I'm a wrestling fan who has had the misfortune of seeing your shows. You claim to be proud of what you do yet you consistently refuse to upload unedited match footage to YouTube, instead opting to hide behind piped in copyrighted music and clever cuts to disguise the fact that you're all untrained and unsafe. Worst of all, because you lack the most basic of fundamentals, you have to resort to taking unnecessary risks without knowing how to protect yourselves or your opponents. If you crippled somebody in the ring there is absolutely no kind of insurance policy in existence which would take care of that person for the rest of their natural lives, so the claim that you're insured is also bogus."

• Paid Members
It looks like Sloth from The Goonies in drag.

sexy-sloth-goonies-demotivational-poster-1218284213.jpg

....you motherfuckers don't know how to act....

I know you all know the song, now sing along while Sensational Jelly gives us another dance....

Sensational Kelly! The EWE's only female and genuinely thinks she is an attractive diva. She also has been EWE champion. Personally I thought there was some animal cruelty going on and they had facepaint a white seal.

She is certainlly the reigning "EWWWWWWe" champion of my "not with a bargepole" chart so far this week.

Am I right in thinking public liability insurance only covers members of the public? For example, if some one was hit by a falling turnbuckle or whatever.

That's one of the things that have pissed me off the most about shitarses like these. They all claim to have insurance cover of up to colossal amounts like

• Paid Members
I don't know. I've got public liability insurance included as part of my union membership for next to nothing, but I haven't a fucking clue what it actually covers.

I was just thinking along the lines that due to the physical nature of 'Pro Wrestling', that insurance for such activities would come with fairly hefty insurance payments, especially for those who claim to be covered for up to

I was just thinking along the lines that due to the physical nature of 'Pro Wrestling', that insurance for such activities would come with fairly hefty insurance payments, especially for those who claim to be covered for up to

Why do these people always make custom titantron videos when their promotions never own a screen on which to play them?

they did in that highlight video that someone posted. Also watchin that highlight video that trog ''wrestled'' three times on the same show why?

• Paid Members
That ring intrigues, worries and disgusts me in equal measures. I don't think I've ever seen another ring close to being as bad as that one.

That ring is just a disgrace and it even embarasses the people who are in the chairs, watching at ringside. Not only is the canvas not made of fucking canvas, but it looks like something that would be used as a lining for a garden fish pond. The "ring" is so small, that those idiots can't even use the most simple moves that you see in every wrestling match such as a back body drop, for fuck's sake they can't even run the ropes with two steps (not that those morons can do any of that properly anyway). Those matches are ridiculous, it's just "you do a highspot, I'll do a highspot"back and forth exchange.

However, what's even worse, is that it looks as though "Robert Duvall" bladed himself for that match, as he looked like he was bleeding in the clip which showed the finish to his "match". Honestly, these people imbeciles of the highest possible order.

Archived