SHITARSES: EXPOSED

Vito

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Fucking hell, I feel sorry for that chair. I don't know whether to laugh or throw up. Any more discoveries like that and this thread is on it's way to the Gold section.

Sensational, indeed.

• Paid Members
Fucking hell, I feel sorry for that chair. I don't know whether to laugh or throw up. Any more discoveries like that and this thread is on it's way to the Gold section.

Sensational, indeed.

It looks like Sloth from The Goonies in drag.

Sensational Kelly! The EWE's only female and genuinely thinks she is an attractive diva. She also has been EWE champion. Personally I thought there was some animal cruelty going on and they had facepaint a white seal.

He came for one session to the Scottish Pro Wrestling Academy a trainee and quit. What makes he thinks he is qualified to train people to wrestle when he cannot handle one training session at a reputable school?

He also came along to one session when I was coaching at W3L. Fucked up EVERYTHING he was asked to do, got offended by my critique of him (I critiqued everyone there at the end of the session - constructively, I should add), then blamed his lack of balance and co-ordination (stumbling round the ring like a drunk) on having hurt his ankle.

Total waste of oxygen.

It looks like Sloth from The Goonies in drag.

Chris Renfrew brought those 'trons' to my attention on Facebook last week, and good golly what fun I had when I shared this link to folk. I creased myself laughing at the highland stick men. Go watch it. I swear you'll laugh yourself to sleep tonight. Just don't go past 4:00. For the love of god don't go past 4:00.

I've just received an email from the Worthing Herald saying that my comments are being removed because they're "libelous" :laugh:

Edit: Every anti-JWF comment I left on the article has been removed.

Is this an actual newspaper that can be bought in a local paper shop in your area? If yes it is worrying to think a newspaper employs people to act like Danny Rodd when something negative is posted it is deleted. If you are in journalism then you have to report the postive and the negative. Very unbalanced journalism going on there.

I really wish that I'd saved all of the comments I'd posted on there.

If my comments were "libelous" why hasn't everyone on here been sued a million times by now? Much more incriminating things have been posted on here, and on the Internet in general, over the years. Seems strange.

Is this an actual newspaper that can be bought in a local paper shop in your area? If yes it is worrying to think a newspaper employs people to act like Danny Rodd when something negative is posted it is deleted. If you are in journalism then you have to report the postive and the negative. Very unbalanced journalism going on there.

The Worthing Herald is a newspaper although I'm not sure if it's a free paper or if it's for sale as I live just outside of the Worthing area. I'm pretty sure the newspaper did a spread in the JWF recently which is incredibly frustrating as it'll only encourage more people to go to their shitty shows and get involved with them. As I stated in my now deleted comments; someone is going to become permanently disabled or die in a JWF ring. There's plenty of videos on YouTube in which you can see untrained backyarders using Burning Hammers and Steiner Screwdrivers, surely there's no insurance policy which would cover that.

• Paid Members

I love how they deny being a cult, yet never fail to drop in their name (JWF) when ever possible.

Also:

Mary-ann added: "It is wrestling but they have to be careful how they fall.

"They have to fall a certain way. If they do not they can get hurt, as one wrestler found out when he broke his knee."

I'm certain that at least one of their regulars is on disability benefits for a back injury, it's weird how it doesn't play up when he's "wrestling" though.

More comments:

Costa3310: "I realise that this article is mainly focused on the charitable acts of a local section of the community, but I think it it highly irresponsible of the Herald to tacitly promote this 'wrestling' club. A cursory glance at some of this group's videos on Youtube show a shocking lack of proficiency and adequate training, which can only result in real injuries minor and major. I suggest someone at the paper research the term 'backyard wrestling' and then consider if this is something the the Herald feels is appropriate to celebrate. "

ragincajun: "The mentioned videos are a few years old. the jwf has become focused on improvement in the product and the safety. we are takin training from a pro to note in the right direction. We have our public liability insurance too. The jwf has never tried to hide the fact it started in a backyard. we do however look forward instead of back. i see more deleted posts. if the author wishes to message up directly i will be more then happy to discuss things. as stated i an pretty sure i know who it is "

Lit Un: @ragincajun This site has no private message facility and I refuse to engage you via email or Facebook because of the JWF's long history of threats and intimidation towards people who criticize what you do, even if the criticisms are valid. I won't do anything that risks compromising my anonymity because the last thing I want is... well, we both know how you deal with people who stand up to you, don't we?

I've had the displeasure of meeting Razor D a few times, he's an utter tool.

Mikey Daniels is actually a proper stand up guy though, he's nothing like Razor D. Razor D believes he is actually a world class wrestler whereas Mikey actually knows that EWE is a bag of shite but is doing it for a bit of a laugh and to try and get a bit better so move on to something that's a little bit more serious. And plus he's my best mate so I feel the need to try and clear him of being a total shitarse.

But aye, Razor D is a cockbag that really needs to be brough back down to earth.

Archived