SHITARSES: EXPOSED

Vito

The Worthing Herald is indeed a pay for paper.

As for the idiots in JWF, they used to have a shoot title as well when none of them seemed to have proper MMA training.

I just feel sick about it because they have shows at the Wick Festival and Durrington Festival which are free and promote themselves as wrestlers whereas Premier Promotions which puts on fantastic old school cards with up and coming talent and good vets like the Knights is doing its Summer Season in Bournemouth this year instead of Worthing. Makes me angry.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

In truth I'd say EWE are far worse than anything that has previously been posted on here. For all the shite that we give Staniforth etc I'd wager his shows are better than that.

I don't think it would be a stretch to call them the worst promotion in the UK. Glorified backyarding at its very worst.

In truth I'd say EWE are far worse than anything that has previously been posted on here. For all the shite that we give Staniforth etc I'd wager his shows are better than that.

I don't think it would be a stretch to call them the worst promotion in the UK. Glorified backyarding at its very worst.

Absolutely. I've also met Razor D and the bloke lives his "gimmick" to no end. He genuinely thinks he's the toughest man in Britain and openly bragged to me about how him and his mates were planning on attacking a guy who dropped out of an independent film he was making. When I say independent film, I actually mean a couple of non-actors filming each other with a handheld camera.

It was only recently I got rid of him on Facebook after getting sick of him talking about how he booked himself to win the World Championship (of Scotland, apparently). Absolute muppet.

• Paid Members

• So they have a "shoot" title that basically says, "All the other stuff we do is fake"?
  • A guy who actually thinks he's a pro wrestler, despite dropping out of an academy after the very first session?
  • The same guy runs the "company" who promotes a World Championship... of Scotland?
  • This same guy also takes it personally when people drop out of his hand-held camera-filmed antics with acts of violence?
  • They wrestle in a home-made ring covered by a tarpaulin?

Where the fuck do these people come from?

:confused:

JWF is essentially the same as EWE, except they have a better ring.

☑ Undeserved sense of accomplishment

☑ Counters criticism with threats of violence

☑ Promote a "World Title" which will never be defended outside of their hometown

☑ "Wrestlers" are people who attended one training session then quit because it was hard

☑ Put on shows in front of fifteen friends who are too embarrassed to be caught on camera

☑ Believes that backyarding for ten years makes them "veterans"

Did I forget anything?

Robert Duval the EWE general manager. The only general manager in Britwres that is too poor to afford a suit. So poor that Razor D had to super-impose an image of a suit onto his body in his titantron video! Even Staniforth can afford his own suit!

JWF rep refuses to answer a simple question about his insurance arrangements and runs away :laugh:

ragincajun: "the answer is in the previous post. i am unwilling to continue this debate in a public forum, especially as you have sidestepped every question i have posed you. other then that i close in saying that i hope people see us not as some monster as we are being depicted by certain people but a bunch of guys with a common goal. to enjoy ourselves and try and help some people by raising some money for charity, dont believe everything you hear folks"

Lit Un: "@ragincajun What are you even talking about? The one question I've "sidestepped" is the one which would compromise my anonymity if I answered it. The only person avoiding questions here is you. I asked you a very simple question about the JWF's insurance arrangements because you made a contradictory statement, as a company putting on shows which are open to the public you have a legal obligation to have the correct insurance to protect your workers and your fans, and instead of answering the question you've opted to pick up your ball and go home. As a representative of the JWF who *voluntarily* opted to address a concerned member of the public you *should* have handled this situation in a diplomatic and professional fashion, instead you've done exactly what I said you would on a public forum. It's a shame that my previous posts were deleted as this little back and forth, in its entirety, has reflected incredibly badly on you and the JWF."

• Paid Members
JWF is essentially the same as EWE, except they have a better ring.

☑ Undeserved sense of accomplishment

☑ Counters criticism with threats of violence

☑ Promote a "World Title" which will never be defended outside of their hometown

☑ "Wrestlers" are people who attended one training session then quit because it was hard

☑ Put on shows in front of fifteen friends who are too embarrassed to be caught on camera

☑ Believes that backyarding for ten years makes them "veterans"

Did I forget anything?

Yeah ;

All-round cunts....check.

(I can't do those little check boxes, because I'm not as cool as you.)

Regarding EWE, JWF or whatever the fuck these people call themselves, I'm seriously considering attending one of these "shows", so I can give one (maybe more) of these twats a good hiding. If anyone wants to sponsor me for my travel and hotel arrangements, then I will go and do just that and get someone to capture it on film, which I will subsequently flog like fuck in the Classifieds section, and the tape trading board....I'll win that fucking "Shoot title" alright.

Yeah ;

All-round cunts....check.

(I can't do those little check boxes, because I'm not as cool as you.)

I copied and pasted them from a Wikipedia article :)

More JWF shenanigans on the Worthing Herald article.

ragincajun: "I haven't contradicted myself. i have stated we have public liability insurance and a number of the roster have personal insurance. no contradiction. the question i refer to is the fact i asked you where the garbage about us being a cult and us threatening people who don't like us came from"

Lit Un: "@ragincajun Here's an interesting fact that you probably don't know about the personal insurance, it works in a similar way as vehicle insurance, so if Performer A has insurance and Performer B doesn't neither of them are covered in the event of an accident. So I'll repeat the insurance question, they one that you've again contradicted yourself on: "Is the JWF *fully* insured?" "

It's on again. This time they've got someone pretending to be an impartial onlooker. It's definitely a JWF guy, or at least a fan of theirs, due to the posting style.

KeenObserver: "Oh come on now....Just a group of somewhat "Chunky" chaps, trying to raise a few quid for charity....no need to be such a pedant,"

Lit Un: "I'm sure you'd feel differently if you'd watched the footage of the unsteady looking rookie having his cheek split wide open by a JWF "veteran" because he made a mistake during a match. A match that neither of them should have been involved in because neither of them are trained or insured. Unsurprisingly the footage has been removed from YouTube because now that they're courting newspapers for publicity these cowardly bullies don't want people finding out what they're really like. No charity should be accepting blood money from these people."

I've just read back through this thread and it would appear that the punch footage has indeed been removed. Pathetic.

I'm starting to feel as though I'm beating my head against a brick wall trying to rally people against the JWF, the newspaper apparently aren't interested, the council don't seem to be that fussed, and now all of the best evidence I had against them has been deleted. I've got people telling me how the JWF bully and intimidate people but they won't go on record because they're scared of reprisals. Aside from calling the Police to every one of their shows I don't know what more I can do.

It's ridiculous, I can't book live music in my hometown because of the endless rules and regulations set by the council, but ten minutes up the road the JWF can smash wood and glass without insurance and bleed all over their audience and nobody will do anything about it.

I'm starting to feel as though I'm beating my head against a brick wall trying to rally people against the JWF, the newspaper apparently aren't interested, the council don't seem to be that fussed, and now all of the best evidence I had against them has been deleted. I've got people telling me how the JWF bully and intimidate people but they won't go on record because they're scared of reprisals. Aside from calling the Police to every one of their shows I don't know what more I can do.

It's ridiculous, I can't book live music in my hometown because of the endless rules and regulations set by the council, but ten minutes up the road the JWF can smash wood and glass without insurance and bleed all over their audience and nobody will do anything about it.

its the way things are mate some people get away with it. It catches them up in the end

Many thanks to whoever wrote this:

Barry Custard: "Although I am unfamiliar with the Worthing Herald and not from the area, as a wrestling fan I have over the last few months became more than aware of the 'wrestling promotion' know as the JWF. What at best can be described as irresponsible backyarding, or perhaps put a little more aptly; extremely dangerous stunts performed by reckless untrained individuals, JWF first came to my attention when a friend (a fellow wrestling fan) showed me a video of a young 'wrestler' being viciously knocked unconscious during a bout. This was by no means an accident, it was a violent attack performed apparently by an experienced member of the JWF roster on a seemingly untrained rookie. More shockingly the video was actually promoted on the JWF's youtube account, the content has since been removed perhaps for fear of the wider public becoming aware of the disgusting acts performed by members of this organisation. The Worthing Herald should perhaps make more of an effort to investigate the organisations it seems to happily endorse. I for one am disgusted."

Archived