SHITARSES: EXPOSED

Vito

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Interesting.

I didnt see when you posted it... if it had been there for a while, it makes me think that the fact this thread highlighted the comment, the person who deleted it maybe be scanning the forum.

Anyway, it was a great reply and with solid info, all of which i agreed with.

In so many ways I wouldn't bother mate you will never get an honest or sincere answer. Like i have said i have contacted them several times and the only time they dignified me with a response was when i wrote a public letter of thanks to the town centre initiative. If they believe jwf is a good charity then let them delude themselves. As for JWF those morons brag about starting because they thought premier promotions was boring and they started a heel section at premiers shows ala tna circa 2002 bunch of yardtards

Unsurprisingly I received no response to the email I sent to the editor of the newspaper, but I did receive an email from someone who works for an entity which is a Hell of a lot more powerful than the Worthing Herald. I'm hesitant to talk about it on a public forum but things are going to become quite interesting.

• Paid Members
Unsurprisingly I received no response to the email I sent to the editor of the newspaper, but I did receive an email from someone who works for an entity which is a Hell of a lot more powerful than the Worthing Herald. I'm hesitant to talk about it on a public forum but things are going to become quite interesting.

:thumbsup:

In the same vein.

223098_10150254268157031_589742030_7855449_285840_n.jpg

This is a screengrab of the Facebook profile of Razor D from Explosive Wrestling Entertainment a backyard promotion based in Perth Scotland. He says he a coach at the company which i have underlined. He came for one session to the Scottish Pro Wrestling Academy a trainee and quit. What makes he thinks he is qualified to train people to wrestle when he cannot handle one training session at a reputable school?

• Paid Members
In the same vein.

This is a screengrab of the Facebook profile of Razor D from Explosive Wrestling Entertainment a backyard promotion based in Perth Scotland. He says he a coach at the company which i have underlined. He came for one session to the Scottish Pro Wrestling Academy a trainee and quit. What makes he thinks he is qualified to train people to wrestle when he cannot handle one training session at a reputable school?

Can you not shop him to Perth council for being unfit for the purpose? Surely if he can't handle one session at the SPWA, he'll definitely be missing something like insurance or a CRB check...

• Paid Members

I posted a comment earlier, and I've just went to check for replies and looks like the video has been deleted altogether now.

Even outside of these shit-arses, there's a shit load of people who are running training sessions, who haven't even been trained properly themselves. I really hope I'm wrong, but with the way things are, it's only a matter of time before someone gets seriously hurt, and that someone is likely to be some little kid who just wanted to be a wrestler like his heroes on TV.

Can you not shop him to Perth council for being unfit for the purpose? Surely if he can't handle one session at the SPWA, he'll definitely be missing something like insurance or a CRB check...

The promotion had a backer but the backer hadn't been paying the bills for a local hall where they ran practice. Yes they call it practice not training at EWE. Anyways the same hall they run practice also has their ring stored. The hall owners have held the ring as collateral till the bill is settled. This has set the company back as everyone in the roster has to chip in to pay the outstanding hall hire charges to get their ring back. Due to them having no backer anymore and all the roster having to pay to get the ring back they have no funding to pay for their next show so they will have to save up to run again.

JWF bellend swoops in to defend shitty promotion.

Quoted because it'll probably be deleted tomorrow.

ragincajun: "Didn't see the original post so cant comment on its content but im pretty sure this has been written by a certain person who has just been removed from being a member of the JWF Commitee. sour grapes are the fuel behind these comments. as for journalistic integrity, this story was designed to be about a bunch of guys wrestling and doin charity work. there is no cult element to the JWF, the only time anything cult like has been mentioned was years ago when we used to joke we had a cult like following. alot of the JWF members are into heavy music. thats as close as anything cultish comes. The JWF is solely here for there purposes of the members having fun and anyone who wishes to come to the shows to have a good time. and in the immediate past and future to raise some money for charity."

Lit Un: "I'm reluctant to enter into a discussion because the Moderator evidently has an ulterior motive in this matter and will probably just delete my comments anyway. None the less the motivation for my initial comments had absolutely nothing to do with "sour grapes", this is about the JWF masquerading as a professional wrestling company and putting on events which are a danger to the so-called "wrestlers" and the public. You people are untrained and you have absolutely no business being inside a wrestling ring, you're putting your lives at risk by performing dangerous moves and sooner or later one of you is going to get seriously hurt. Of course you don't care about that, do you? All you care about is living out your wrestling fantasies without the inconvenience of having to endure years of hard work to earn it. You people are NOT wrestlers and no matter how hard you delude yourselves the JWF will NEVER be a wrestling promotion. "

• Paid Members
In the same vein.

This mob were even told where to go by SWE and now claim to be trained by Robert Duval...no...me neither. I presume Tommy saw this stuff on Razor D and his mate Mikey Stone Daniels Facebook walls too.

For anyone not familiar with EWE....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mREvUmB0-1Y

:laugh:

Archived