SHITARSES: EXPOSED

Vito

• Paid Members
LOL My bad. Should have realised placing a flyer of some sort in the city centre advertising there shows so they can gain more than 10 people is a stupid idea. I take that back!

Have to be honest , I work on the circus mentality , if i'm in town i'll make sure every man and his dog knows about it :thumbsup:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is, I never usually respond to articles but I was so enraged by what they'd writtien that I couldn't not say anything. Unfortunately though when I hit submit it fucked up all of my neat formatting so it now resembles the intimidating wall of text that you can now see on there, I can't delete or edit it either. I attempted to explain the difference between backyarders and professionals for outsiders who wouldn't know any better and get across why I felt that it was wrong for the newspaper to promote the JWF's activities in this way. It's not going to change anyones minds, but I really wanted to get the real facts out there.

commendable, sir

Sigh... typical guff from the herald. Having promoted numerous art events in the worthing area i have never been able to get decent coverage from them but my backyarder cousins get good coverage the mind bloody boggles. Shame though the Herald used to heavily push Premier promotions but have not noticed an article in ages.

• Paid Members

"OPEN HAND PETE, OPEN HAND!"

On one hand, he deserved it. Don't get in a ring if you don't know how to wrestle. On the other though, you could say the same about the "12 year veteran". Shitarse Civil War.

The link you posted in the comment to the article doesn't work for me :(

Oh wow, I checked and double checked that post last night and it definitely worked properly then, before and after posting, but now I see that all of the "/" have been removed from the original link and the same happened to the follow up link I just posted.

Anyway, this is the video of a "twelve year" JWF "wrestler" punching out a rookie.

n a tag team match at JWF April Falls, Mr Jim,who has a problem with the whole process of being clotheslined and bumping it, botched three clothelins.

Pete Vicious, who has been wrestling for about 12 years, lost his temper and punched Jim.

The JWF in no way condones this action.

The official word from JWF is Pete should havve known better and has been punished for it.

where as in the old days of wrestling if a rookie didnt sell a move the veteran in the match would stiff the rookie to teach him a lesson. this is an old practise that im happy to say is more or less obsalete from what i know.

this is not acceptable.

this video is up for all the wrestlers out thaere as an example of what not to do.

if you see this and take nothing away from it except that point, then the injury sustained by mr jim isn't for nothing

please dont do this at home

Oh wow, I checked and double checked that post last night and it definitely worked properly then, before and after posting, but now I see that all of the "/" have been removed from the original link and the same happened to the follow up link I just posted.

Anyway, this is the video of a "twelve year" JWF "wrestler" punching out a rookie.

i dont know whats worse the shitearse running the ropes or him gettin knocked the fuck out by a disabled person

• Paid Members
It is, I never usually respond to articles but I was so enraged by what they'd writtien that I couldn't not say anything. Unfortunately though when I hit submit it fucked up all of my neat formatting so it now resembles the intimidating wall of text that you can now see on there, I can't delete or edit it either. I attempted to explain the difference between backyarders and professionals for outsiders who wouldn't know any better and get across why I felt that it was wrong for the newspaper to promote the JWF's activities in this way. It's not going to change anyones minds, but I really wanted to get the real facts out there.

Your post has been deleted. :bored:

Archived