RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

The fact that so many people are getting away with this is whats going to cause more places to copy. There is allot of places that have large groups of scum living in them they are watching the news and thinking "that looks a good idea". They really need to clamp down in London now. Use none lethal weapons like water cannons and rubber bullets. Put out a cerfew out also. The problem is the Police is just moving the problem around London due to them having the hands tied.

• Paid Members

Which bleeding hearts? Also, anytime anyone uses the 'would you say that if your child, parent, partner etc' excuse is idiotic. Of course you wouldn't as you'd be emotionally driven as opposed to looking at the situation objectively. Hence why justice is blind.

• Paid Members
Why lets be honest a lot of these bleeding hearts do change their tune once it's their life affected.

Oh bollocks - I'm a bleeding heart liberal, who thinks that more money and understanding is needed for the inner city (which I lived in), but right now, the time for diplomacy is temporarily over - it is time to clear the streets, and quite frankly, crack a few heads.

Here's a tip for anyone looking to keep up to date, go to Twitter and search for "ukriots" and you'll get a constant stream of live comments and pictures. It's going so fast now that I can barely keep up with it.

Which bleeding hearts? Also, anytime anyone uses the 'would you say that if your child, parent, partner etc' excuse is idiotic. Of course you wouldn't as you'd be emotionally driven as opposed to looking at the situation objectively. Hence why justice is blind.

Exactly. Of course it's awful if you're involved but you can't deal with these situations through pure anger and emotion. It needs to be thought through objectively.

Oh bollocks - I'm a bleeding heart liberal, who thinks that more money and understanding is needed for the inner city (which I lived in), but right now, the time for diplomacy is temporarily over - it is time to clear the streets, and quite frankly, crack a few heads.

But you not an extremest you know they are some people out there who would still cry police brutally if they went it and did what they had (and should) do.

• Paid Members

Friend of mine just texted that she saw people breaking in somewhere in clapham junction. IT's all getting a bit close to home for me now. I appreciate it's been like that for guys in this thread for ages but I didn't for a second think it would get near me. Got a mate holed up in her dad's youth centre. It's all very scary.

I wish I was home :(

Friend of mine just texted that she saw people breaking in somewhere in clapham junction. IT's all getting a bit close to home for me now. I appreciate it's been like that for guys in this thread for ages but I didn't for a second think it would get near me. Got a mate holed up in her dad's youth centre. It's all very scary.

I wish I was home :(

I know how you feel, I have an Aunt and Uncle in Lewisham, and another Uncle trying to get home from Camden to Bexleyheath. It's bloody worrying.

The bastards, I've just come home from Birmingham this afternoon. If I'd known, I'd have hung around an extra day and got myself an iPad and some wrestling figures. My girlfriend reckons Merseyside police are expecting it to kick off up here as well soon enough.