RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All late night stores in Bedford have closed early and there are riot police in the streets but very little has happened yet. I really thought more would happen.

Milton Keynes seemed reasonable safe earlier apart from something happening in a Tescos

Also picture of vigilantes in enfield

Enfield Vigilantes

Edited by mackie

• Paid Members
And where might these misleading sources come from? I think over the past month or so we have established that police are often one of the main press sources

Don't get me wrong - I am not suggesting it was planted, I am suggesting that it is not beyond the realms of possibility that given previous form (Harry Stanley, Jean Charles de Menzes etc...) there could be shennanigans and simply taking any one account (whomever it comes from) at face value is naive

Twitter/Facebook/friend of a friend/ unconfirmed quotes in local press/people who claim to have been on the scene. You only need to read this thread to see that someone can read something on a status update and it then becomes fact. its no ones fault, its just how things happen. The only certainty is that the Police made no official statement yet that is what most people are basing their 'facts' on

• Paid Members
Also picture of vigilantes in enfield

Enfield Vigilantes

"Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."

• Paid Members
"Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."

:thumbsup:

• Paid Members

It only takes one or two hoaxes like that for some mongoloid to try it for real.

Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

Funny, its raining in London untill Saturday.

That could have an impact.

Earlier today i heard my borther make a racist comment toward the looters.

I've never heard him make such a comment before.

These riots are going to set racism back 20 years,