One Pro Wrestling Statement

robbo9292

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whilst have no doubts they will be back at some point, I hope this really is the end of this utter farce of a company.

This news comes on the same day that Gauntley posted on the PW101 FB page that :- "Things are happening at 101 Towers!"

It's like a revolving door of cunts this!

I sometimes think that no matter how much wrestling tried to escape its carny roots, there's something in the genetic makeup that drags it back.

Carnies made a profit.

Haha, touch

This news comes on the same day that Gauntley posted on the PW101 FB page that :- "Things are happening at 101 Towers!"

It's like a revolving door of cunts this!

quoted for the lol's!!!

At this rate they should be focusing 100% only on ensuring all HBK Q&A/meet and greets/dinners/whatever take place as that's where a bulk of the money has gone from the fans. If they get to meet Shawn Michaels their not going to care a show featuring Vader, Davey Richards and The Briscoes is no longer taking place.

So no word on the August show..... Cancelled then?

What odds do you reckon William Hill will give you on the show going ahead? I was a defender of this group even after the pervious failure, but he even managed to alienate me, without actually taking up any of my money or time. It’s a shame the titts have gone this far up.

As someone who works for William Hill I can tell you they wouldn't waste thier time with this crap because theres so much corruption around it but personally I'd lay off whatever price anyone wants for it not happening. Safest bet in the world.

Archived