One Pro Wrestling Statement

robbo9292

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing seems to add up with all of this.

In a long drawn out convoluted way could Mr Rodd be done for fraud one way or another or is the company in someone elses name as we've seen before?

He'll get his comeuppance one way or another, the scumbag.

• Paid Members
Nothing seems to add up with all of this.

In a long drawn out convoluted way could Mr Rodd be done for fraud one way or another or is the company in someone elses name as we've seen before?

He'll get his comeuppance one way or another, the scumbag.

You could always pull a return from Companies House which would list the directors.

You could always pull a return from Companies House which would list the directors.

It's not my place to be going that far into it, I just thought that my idea (Probably voiced by others too.) would be another avenue for people who have been wronged by him to look down as it seems that he thinks he can get away with it without facing the consequences. I haven't been done over by 1PW at all but have a few friends who have and it has skewed their view on British wrestling as a whole which I feel is completely unfair to the rest of the decent, genuine and hardworking companies who get brought down by Mr Rodd and his ilk.

The sorts of practises that Mr Rodd and his ilk have carried and continue to carry need to be stopped one way or another, unfortunately it happens in every walk of life. I just hate to see it affect something I have a passion for.

• Paid Members
It's not my place to be going that far into it, I just thought that my idea (Probably voiced by others too.) would be another avenue for people who have been wronged by him to look down as it seems that he thinks he can get away with it without facing the consequences. I haven't been done over by 1PW at all but have a few friends who have and it has skewed their view on British wrestling as a whole which I feel is completely unfair to the rest of the decent, genuine and hardworking companies who get brought down by Mr Rodd and his ilk.

The sorts of practises that Mr Rodd and his ilk have carried and continue to carry need to be stopped one way or another, unfortunately it happens in every walk of life. I just hate to see it affect something I have a passion for.

Should any wrongdoing be found out, then Danny could be struck off from managing a company again if he's listed himself as director of One Pro Wrestling Ltd.

• Paid Members
2. They have stated that the original contract with HBK had problems in it and the have negotiated a new contract. The tickets previously purchased were covered by the original contract with HBK, not the new one. 1PW have to honour those tickets previously purchased but, regardless if the new contract has the same requirements on Shawn for attendance, they are bound to supply refunds because the original contract was declared null and void.

I'm not sure that people's tickets are linked to Shawn's contract, that doesn't make sense. They bought tickets to a show to see Shawn, their agreement is with the event and it's organisers, not with Shawn. So long as the show goes ahead at the planned time, on the planned day and in the planned venue I don't see as anyone is entitled to any kind of refund. As it stands both 1PW and Shawn Michaels are saying it's on.

When the first promotions 1pw cares to name are ones that have barely been around 5 mins I suddenly remember why I dislike them so much. 1PW disrespected its fans, wrestlers and other wrestling promotions with its actions over the last few years but that closing remark makes me quite pleased they are finally done, not a moment too soon, in my view.

I went to see them ages ago when they had Bret, I had a good time, but the thing that got my back up was the way they claimed to be the future of British Wrestling. It came over in such a way as if nothing had been happening since the Big Daddy days. Just left me thinking about all the exciting shows that had been going on and the people busting their ass's with British talent and drawing respectable fans only for these guys to come along, barely a Brit on the card and claim to be the future of British wrestling. Guess they got that wrong!

This news comes on the same day that Gauntley posted on the PW101 FB page that :- "Things are happening at 101 Towers!"

It's like a revolving door of cunts this!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Archived