One Pro Wrestling Statement

robbo9292

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

inb4 another relaunch and once again everyone fails to learn their lesson from the last six times and get ripped off again

How this promotion has any supporters after the things they've done I have no fucking clue.

Fucking hell, is that who they’ve got advertised? Is Vader meant to be wrestling?

Fucking hell, I thought you could even bet on cartoons or the weather these days! :)

You can. Just shows how bad Danny is if they dont want to get involved.

"just a note to all wannabe bedroom mcmahons out there. one pro wrestling is doing their last show this year, fittingly at the anniversary show.this will be the last show.THIS WILL BE THE LAST SHOW!! all strawbs keep your hands out your mums wallets, your uncles wallets and let it die with the little dignity it still has" - Darren Burridge

Just wondered about something posted on the 1PW page

One Pro Wrestling: if you have bought it, and still want it then, you need to pay the 2nd part, if not then you will have wasted the 1st payment

So basically anyone who paid the first

Would have been funny if it wasn't so sad. I did chuckle a little there dude. Emailing 1PW is a joke...and comments are being deleted from their facebook again...yawn.

Just ring him, or send registered post.

T&Cs from the site (which breach SR, but never mind...)

Terms & Conditions

Refunds

Refunds will ONLY be given if a item is faulty? or if its an event/s ticket/s, we will ONLY refund if a talent has cancelled there appearance with One Pro Wrestling. or One Pro Wrestling change the Date And/Or Venue of a Show you have purchased tickets to and can no longer attend the shows.

Please be sure to fully check dates of events BEFORE buying tickets.

Therefore, you're entitled to a refund via his words if anyone has cancelled since you purchased.

Just ring him, or send registered post.

T&Cs from the site (which breach SR, but never mind...)

Terms & Conditions

Refunds

Refunds will ONLY be given if a item is faulty? or if its an event/s ticket/s, we will ONLY refund if a talent has cancelled there appearance with One Pro Wrestling. or One Pro Wrestling change the Date And/Or Venue of a Show you have purchased tickets to and can no longer attend the shows.

Please be sure to fully check dates of events BEFORE buying tickets.

Therefore, you're entitled to a refund via his words if anyone has cancelled since you purchased.

How many we paid to see Lynskey e-mails will 1PW have to ignore now?

• Paid Members
I'm hoping that it's a plane crash.

If past history's anything to go by, it will be!

Would have been funny if it wasn't so sad. I did chuckle a little there dude. Emailing 1PW is a joke...and comments are being deleted from their facebook again...yawn.

Why don't you look at your other options? Email and Facebook isn't the be all and end all.

Archived