fugaziuk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

A brief review...

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

It's WWE bullshit.

Kevs cool and he tells some good stories as usual. But they spend most of the program burying the nWo for putting WCW out of business and all the shite. JJ suddenly changes his tune, now that Nash is in the room too. They discuss the Arn/Horseman parody and you can tell JJ and Michael Hayes decide to eat shit and be diplomatic.

If I was Kev I would have powerbombed JJ through the table and cut a promo saying the nWo made more money than everybody else in the room did in their entire career.

WWE just can't handle the fact the nWo was shit hot and was one of the greatest things to happen to wrestling. Always burying the thing.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I like Nash, he's quite a funny guy with a good sense of humour and he has that 'look' of a wrestler. But i don't know, there's something about him that rubs me the wrong way.For example, it doesn't matter whether he works for TNA or the WWE he always bitches bout the opposition and how much he loves being where he is. 6 months down the line he's with the latter and vice-versa. Just find him a bit of a hypercrite.:S

I like Nash, he's quite a funny guy with a good sense of humour and he has that 'look' of a wrestler. But i don't know, there's something about him that rubs me the wrong way.For example, it doesn't matter whether he works for TNA or the WWE he always bitches bout the opposition and how much he loves being where he is. 6 months down the line he's with the latter and vice-versa. Just find him a bit of a hypercrite.:S

Nearly all wrestlers are like that, big up where you are working and get that paper.

A brief review...

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

I just watched it and I would have to agree with you, it started off well but then slowly turned into WCW bashing, it reminded me of the MNW DVD, which I also hate.

Whats funny is when they said Goldberg looks like Austin, back in the day my friend was convinced Goldberg and Austin were the same person lol, I used to take the piss out of him for it, he eventually figured it out after ages.

I wish Nash had the business sense and he is a smart business man, to sign up some kind of rights to the nWo brand, I mean WCW gave him anything he wanted anyway, that way the franchise wouldnt be dead, then again you never know TripleH is taking over WWE and Im sure Nash will have some kind of job in WWE, so in the future they may do something with it again.

I'd be happy with a proper DVD in depth look at everything from top to bottom, I know theirs that back 2 black, but you could so much better than that.

This guy on utube is very creative with it I thought;

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOcp2cjgGbs

Sadly looks like WWE have taken some of his clips down, was ages I found it so no surprise, but its worth a watch certainly better than anything WWE have done with nWo.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members
What did you expect them to do? Doesn't every wrestling old-timer hate the NWO anyway?

I guess I foolishly thought, what with Nash in the room, they might give the nWo their due. They spent 5/10 minutes talking about how successful the nWo was, then spent the rest of the time blaming it for everything.

JR was pretty spot on though. At least he's not a complete goon.

Archived