UKFF Smokers

Bus Surfer

My life's passions are:

Mountain Biking

Man United

Marijuana

Wrestling

Wish I didn't smoke fags though. What a waste of lungs them shitty things are. Would never give up the weed unless I was proper skint though. It's fucking lush, God's greatest gift bar none.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never smoked in my life, never even a drag. Don't know why, it's never appealed to me, and my Mum smoked whilst she was pregnant with me. My eldest daughter smokes, has done since she was 15, and it really pains me, I just don't get it. She's always moaning that she's skint, and then blows it on that.

I'm a borderline alcoholic though, so can't really say owt....

I used to smoke weed pretty heavily untill the end of March. In the end it just made me lazy and paranoid, my life has improved so much since I quit. I know its not the same for everyone and if I could of carried on smoking without it getting in the way of work and relationships I would have, but it wasn't to be.

Now I just smoke Gold Leaf tobacco (its cheap) 12.5 grams lasts me about 2/3 days, unless I go to the pub and smoke like a chimney. Looking to quit soon, but we'll see.

Which one are you using? I'm building up to an attempt to give up smoking and think something like this would help a lot.

I use this lot http://www.liberro.co.uk/ alot of places want to sell you cartridges with liquid put in and charge a shit load more for it, with this lot you can buy the liquid yourself and it's mucho cheaper.

I've never smoked in my life, never even a drag. Don't know why, it's never appealed to me, and my Mum smoked whilst she was pregnant with me. My eldest daughter smokes, has done since she was 15, and it really pains me, I just don't get it. She's always moaning that she's skint, and then blows it on that.

I'm a borderline alcoholic though, so can't really say owt....

I'd imagine there's a decent enough explanation for that, no?

• Paid Members

Never been a smoker, the few times I've had a fag (mostly when pissed) I'd spend the next day gagging as I'd feel the taste at the back of my throat. Probably didn't help that they were probably B&H Sovereign, or something equally as shit. Haven't smoked weed before, due to the fact I don't physically like smoking, but have had hash cakes before. Not quite the same though, I'd imagine. My wife smokes several fags a day.

Is discussing use of an illegal drug ( cannabis) allowed on a forum such as this? I mean, if we all starting discussing every time we bought a nice bit of crack, im sure words would be said...

:crazy:

It's quite weird actually in the years gone by you would always hear about much publicised successful police raids on the big class A operations about how they "intercepted" a coke smuggling shipment or "smashed" an ecstasy ring in a certain area or stopped a car with x amount of heroin on a motorway in some random stop search operation. You would never hear so much as a muttering of weed related offences except for the odd column in the local paper for some unlucky sod getting fined for being caught with a a couple of joints worth of black or whatever.

Nowdays it seems everything and anything in their remit is targeting weed at the top level. Granted it's normally residential premises running home brew growing operations but it's constantly in the paper and it must have a knock-on effect somewhere down the line. The point being is getting weed is becoming a bit of a chore now and not even a means to an end as the resulting product is hardly worth it. You are either getting hit with utter shite produced from Asian home grow factories which looks like something you mum would put in a Sunday dinner complete with seeds and other nasties or people punting out a regular bit of decent dope but looking for silly money in the

• Paid Members
Which one are you using? I'm building up to an attempt to give up smoking and think something like this would help a lot.

A friend of mine's got an electric cig - he posted this on his Twitter a while back:

"Just realised that if you already have the atomiser/battery, electronic cigarette refills are vastly cheaper than I already thought. Just received 40 in the post yesterday. Unlike real cigs, the more you buy, the cheaper it is. Anyway, that's 1600 cigs worth of nicotine. Spent around

• Paid Members
Weed is a strange one for me. Does anyone think it helps with anxiety and confidence?

I'm quite quiet and witty when I'm smoking weed, I certainly don't think it would help me with confidence or anxiety but if I was with other stoned people we could have a good chat, last thing I'd do before a job interview for example though.

Is weed getting that bad in the UK? I've been gone 7 months and have been enjoying british columbia's legendarily bountiful quality weed, I'm scared to come home now!

Archived