UKFF Smokers

Bus Surfer

• Paid Members

Hopefully this wont turn into a 'smoking is bad' thread, Just curious to know how many fellow UKFF'ers smoke? Tobacco or weed, doesn't matter.

I my self prefer to roll my own which I've done for a number of years (so much cheaper) Players Gold Leaf with Rizla slim tips, I'm partial to a menthol tip too.

If I can I'll grab an Eighth of green every week or so depending on availability I Will (quality of weed varies so much round here, but I can't be picky). Gold leaf accompanies the weed very nicely, not a fan of using cigarettes for joints, burns too fast and can be harsh.

Share.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gave up for about 3 years, but started again after splitting with the missus in March April. On about 8/12 a day. Aiming to stop again because its too fucking expensive and makes us feel like shit

• Moderators

Heavy smoker. Didn't start until I was 16 though, about 3 years too late looking at people around here. I normally smoke around 30-40 rollups per day, either Golden Virginia or Cutters Choice that I've bought for

Mary-Jane, every day. I've never really been a fag smoker, with the exception of the occasional one at jobs I've had where a lunchtime spliff was not possible.

Not too keen on hash, though if it's pollen or something I'll grab a little here and there, same with weed. i generally smoke skunk pretty much all the time. Never had any problem with it; not caused issues at jobs, hasn't stopped me doing well at Uni and I've never been in debt, signed-on or been sacked from a job in my life. I'm pretty sure without the wonders of weed I would have walked out of or been sacked from a job at least a few times. Who wants to argue when you are high?

• Paid Members
Mary-Jane, every day. I've never really been a fag smoker, with the exception of the occasional one at jobs I've had where a lunchtime spliff was not possible.

Not too keen on hash, though if it's pollen or something I'll grab a little here and there, same with weed. i generally smoke skunk pretty much all the time. Never had any problem with it; not caused issues at jobs, hasn't stopped me doing well at Uni and I've never been in debt, signed-on or been sacked from a job in my life. I'm pretty sure without the wonders of weed I would have walked out of or been sacked from a job at least a few times. Who wants to argue when you are high?

Weed, if someone else is paying, and never at our place - don't want it to stink.

Drum original with blue rizlas. I smoke a good few skinny ones a day and a 25g pack would last me the week no problem. Started off rolling purely because of the price but I'd turn down an ordinary fag if I was offered one now. They sting of chemical preservatives and look like the scrapings from the bottom of a hamster cage.

I'll smoke the other stuff if it's around but quality and price here is absoloutely awful so I don't do it as much as I used to. Given the choice I'd go for something like pollen rather than some high sativa skunk. Not a fan of the racey kind of buzz I get from strong stuff. I'm of the opinion that pot is a much better drug when you're on your own with the telly or laptop in bed with a bit of food watching Fully Loaded or something.

I started smoking at the age of 13. I'm 25 now. I quit smoking at the start of the year, cold turkey style. Barring the first evening, it was a piece of piss. Just had to keep myself active and not be in the vicinity of the television whilst shite like Eastenders was on. I now only smoke when I'm drinking, which is every couple of weeks. I tried not to at first, but a cold beer and a fag is one of life's great luxuries. I'll also get an eighth of weed here and there as well. A spliff, raspberry Yop and a Milky Bar is another one of life's great luxuries.

Archived