UKFF Smokers

Bus Surfer

• Paid Members
I'm of the opinion that pot is a much better drug when you're on your own with the telly or laptop in bed with a bit of food watching Fully Loaded or something.

With you there. When I first started smoking it would be with large groups of my mates. Over the years I much prefer to sit and enjoy a smoke by myself. Quiet and chilled and usually a game of skate on the xbox. I will smoke with others but I find that alot of my mates don't share my more relaxed way of enjoying weed. Plus I hate it when you have friends who expect a free smoke everytime you have weed on you.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With you there. When I first started smoking it would be with large groups of my mates. Over the years I much prefer to sit and enjoy a smoke by myself. Quiet and chilled and usually a game of skate on the xbox. I will smoke with others but I find that alot of my mates don't share my more relaxed way of enjoying weed. Plus I hate it when you have friends who expect a free smoke everytime you have weed on you.

I have to agree, I hate smoking weed with other people, especially people that tend to talk a lot , fucking infuriating!

• Paid Members

I smoke cigars, I got a few from my mate about 5 years ago as a gift, now I smoke about 10 double coronas a month so it's not too much at all. I don't smoke anything else, but I take 2 trips a year to Belgium to shop here http://www.realtobacco.be/real/ with my Dad and a mate to load up, because I only get around 100 cigars he can get around 30 sleeves each trip which means he makes a saving on around about

I've been smoking for a few years now and although i do smoke cigs(Strictly Pall Mall mind) and occasionally some green I'm mainly a pipe smoker which is something i think the world needs more of.

I mainly smoke cigs when i'm at work as i don't really have the time to have a proper smoke using my pipe but in my pipe i normally have Condor Tobacco, usually ready rubbed if i'm short on cash but every now and then i'll spring for something nicer.

Just out of interest is there anyone else on here who smokes or has tried smoking a pipe?

I've been smoking for a few years now and although i do smoke cigs(Strictly Pall Mall mind) and occasionally some green I'm mainly a pipe smoker which is something i think the world needs more of.

I mainly smoke cigs when i'm at work as i don't really have the time to have a proper smoke using my pipe but in my pipe i normally have Condor Tobacco, usually ready rubbed if i'm short on cash but every now and then i'll spring for something nicer.

Just out of interest is there anyone else on here who smokes or has tried smoking a pipe?

I've tried it a few times with a bent pipe and didn't really enjoyed myself too much, but I must admit the aroma from the pipe was great.

Anybody ever tried nargila aka hookah aka waterpipe?

• Paid Members

Been smoking weed since I was 11, I'm 30 now and like the other dude said, it's never caused me any problems with work or anything.

I'd never smoked a cigarette until last year when I told someone I'd never smoked a fag so he offered me one.

I used to mix my weed with tobacco back in the uk but since I moved to canada I smoke pure weed joints, the weed here is plentiful and of an incredibly high standard, every bit I've had here has been like the best stuff from back home.

I am exactly like the other dudes who used to smoke with mates but now realise the true pleasure of a few joints, a WWE PPV or movie, a good snack & drink & no company!

My favourite thing to smoke in the world is a hookah with 50/50 shisha and weed, lasts forever, tastes amazing and is smooth as hell, can't recommend it enough.

I smoke between 5-15 gold leafs a day, use extra slim filters... with weed, its most days I smoke it, usually through a pipe/bucket. I smoke joints when I have company but not on my own. I also like smoking alone, but I prefer just having a smoke and playing a round of Tiger Woods on the PS3 with some friends or something. Got some amazing hash the other day (not that smelly soap bar shit), was better than most weed Ive had.

• Paid Members
I smoke between 5-15 gold leafs a day, use extra slim filters... with weed, its most days I smoke it, usually through a pipe/bucket. I smoke joints when I have company but not on my own. I also like smoking alone, but I prefer just having a smoke and playing a round of Tiger Woods on the PS3 with some friends or something. Got some amazing hash the other day (not that smelly soap bar shit), was better than most weed Ive had.

Filters lessen the THC intake, no?

9 holes on TW is always a good shout though :)

Is discussing use of an illegal drug ( cannabis) allowed on a forum such as this? I mean, if we all starting discussing every time we bought a nice bit of crack, im sure words would be said...

There are dozens of full-on cannabis forums around, so the odd thread on here won't do anyone any harm.

Plus, it's not illegal to have once smoked something somewhere, it's only an issue if we all went around saying "I currently have x amount of y and live at 420 Idiot Close".

Archived