WWE wrestler suspended for wellness violation

hitman89762000

Last night during the PPV I said to my mate that it's been a while since anyone has been disciplined as a result of the wellness programme, or it had been shelved/kept quiet. Clearly still in full force!

• Paid Members

so much for Sin Cara being kept off TV because of a problem with the trademarking of his name.

What an idiot, probably gone and screwed up any push he was getting then. Seriously can't understand how people still think they can escape the testing policy.

Guess this would also delay the debut of Averno.

.....If he is actually signing. He continues to be booked in CMLL, he even won one of the trios titles on Friday night.

Added to the lack of official announcements, It's looking more and more uncertain.

• Paid Members
so much for Sin Cara being kept off TV because of a problem with the trademarking of his name.

What an idiot, probably gone and screwed up any push he was getting then. Seriously can't understand how people still think they can escape the testing policy.

This really doesn't matter. Triple H will do everything to make sure Sin Cara gets over, as he doesn't want his first signing failing on him. Plus WWE are paying him good money.

Thinking about it, Triple H isn't having much luck. First Kharma now this.

• Paid Members
Has he been subjected to one?

You'd have to ask him. But if they were going to protect anyone from suspension, it would be their big new Mexican superstar. Unless Ryan did win that vote the other week and they've jacked this bullshit Mistico push in on the strength of it.

• Paid Members
You'd have to ask him. But if they were going to protect anyone from suspension, it would be their big new Mexican superstar. Unless Ryan did win that vote the other week and they've jacked this bullshit Mistico push in on the strength of it.

It might be that this was Triple H's way of protecting both himself and his signing. Maybe I'm too Machiavellian in my thinking, but I'd guess you'd have to be to be a company big-wig. It could be that, if Mistico got sent back to developmental for improvement, this would reflect badly on Trips as a talent scout/talent relations guy, so having Mistico suspended for Wellness violation would be the lesser evil to enable them to send him back to developmental without any kind of particular, focal reflection on Triple H.

Archived