Anyone Recommend Me Any UFC Events?

Barley

Go and search for the MMA Past Fight Discussion thread; I'd do it for you but I am on my lousy mobile at the moment.

If UFC 8 is the one with Big Daddy Goodridge fucking up Paul Herrara with elbows, and the 'undefeated in over 200 challenge matches on the islands' Thomas Ramirez versus Don Frye, then it is absolutely recommended. Whilst your at it from the early days, treat yourself to some Harold Howard, some Fred Ettish, a bit of Joe San and old man Van Clief!

UFC 33 (Couture vs. Rizzo I is a war of attrition, one of my favourite ever fights)

UFC 49 (Great show from top to bottom)

UFC 68 (Randy Couture comes out of retirement)

UFC 100 (The biggest UFC show as they mark the 100 milestone)

UFC 116 (Great show from top to bottom with Brock Lesnar

• Paid Members

If you feel like going a little further afield and seeing some guys who are breaking in to UFC now, WEC 53 (the last WEC show before UFC absorbed it) is a cracker. The main event (Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis for the WEC Lightweight title) is probably my favourite fight ever.

UFC 52 is a persoanl favorite of mine and the second UFC I ever watched.

Cracking show and IIRC not a dud on the card, fights happened on that card like GSP vs Miller and Liddel vs Couture that are must-see and a barnburner between Hughes and Trigg.

I felt this was the start of the boom period for Zuffa on PPV as it attracted 250k buys the most for almost decade

Archived