old tv shows you used to like

wwffan2

I have recently been rewatching great shows such as the following and wonder if anyone else remembers watching these shows.

Strange but True used to scare the crap out of me when i was a kid.

The Interceptor what a great show the main charecter reminds me of a drunk Kenny dalglish.

Knightmare the greatest show ever when i was a kid.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbbBqZyjkiE...feature=related

This shows not only one of my fave Kids cartoony shows, but also the brilliance that was the Broom Cupboard.

I truly think kids are spoilt nowadays with their own channels, I had from the time I got home from school till after Neighbours finished, to then eat tea in the kitchen whilst watching Home and Away on a cacky Black and White thing as me dad was watching the news on the big telly.

I lived that life and was more than happy with it.

Going Live, Motormouth, etc... etc... All those fantastic Saturday Morning shows which ran for 2-3 hours were just fantastic. With all the kids tv channels , now on BBC and ITV we have the likes of Saturday Kitchen and Coronation Street repeats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbbBqZyjkiE...feature=related

This shows not only one of my fave Kids cartoony shows, but also the brilliance that was the Broom Cupboard.

I truly think kids are spoilt nowadays with their own channels, I had from the time I got home from school till after Neighbours finished, to then eat tea in the kitchen whilst watching Home and Away on a cacky Black and White thing as me dad was watching the news on the big telly.

I lived that life and was more than happy with it.

That was actually the continuity announcers booth. Well known fact to be sure, but after CBBC you had the likes of First Class, Master Team and Rolf's Cartoon Club ( not sure what it was called on the Beeb) bloody awesome

As for old stuff I liked

Wish Me Luck

Drop The Dead Donkey

You Rang M'Lord

Tomorrows World

QED

The Railway Carriage Game

The Satellite Show

Thunderbirds 2086

Robotech ( Gawd Bless The Childrens Channel)

Dooby Ducks Disco Bus

and a million and one others

American gothic!!! Epic fucking programme. I remember this being a Wednesday night. I remember it being the only night my mum would let me stay up until after half 10 as I think it started at 11(IIRC) I would get excited so much about watching this, I bought it for my mum on DVD a few years back for her birthday as she loves Gary Cole. It was still as good as I remember it being. Another one was Strange but true. Used to also scare me. I liked You've been framed when it was presented by Jeremy Beadle rather than just Harry Hills voice. I used to wake up at 7am on school mornings and watch fox kids. Spider man was on and loved watching it. I didnt think I would like it, but extreme ghostbusters was a favourite of mine. I remember at first being annoyed they bought it back with new characters, but when I watched it I really enjoyed it. TMNT was an obsession. Power Rangers on GMTV. My friends mums boyfriend for some reason used to call him Trini, then he got upset when she left as it wasnt relevent. then when they played the repeats, he would call him Trini again (really dont know why he did it, maybe he liked the name) Count Duckular was a big favourite in the Ryan household, my sister and parents loved it too.

Archived