old tv shows you used to like

wwffan2

• Paid Members
There were 2 Angelos in Mike and Angelo, I'm old so I liked the first one with the american mike. I haven't thought about that show in fucking years!

Yeah the original one was far better (think he was the son of Peter Butterworth from the Carry On films). Wasn't his spaceship a wardrobe?

I always though Jack Straw was the spitting image of the Demon Headmaster

Anyone mentioned Your Mother Wouldn't like it and Round the Bend yet. They were mental

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You arent the only one who thinks that. Usually refer to him as the Demon Headmaster rather than JS

There were 2 Angelos in Mike and Angelo, I'm old so I liked the first one with the american mike. I haven't thought about that show in fucking years!

Yeah the original one was far better (think he was the son of Peter Butterworth from the Carry On films). Wasn't his spaceship a wardrobe?

Anyone mentioned Your Mother Wouldn't like it and Round the Bend yet. They were mental

Yes, yes, yes. If you haven't experienced this genius then feast on this

Your gonna love this then...

• Paid Members

Your gonna love this then...

Thanks man, always wanted to check this show out.

Just thought of a show which has not been on for thirteen years now which is "If I Ruled the World." It was a political satire show shown on BBC2 hosted by Clive Anderson. There were two teams of two comedians who represented either the red party or the blue party. It featured people like Graeme Garden, Jeremy Hardy, Mark Steel and Tony Hawks (not the skateboarder). It only ever got two series which was a travesty.

Just thought of a show which has not been on for thirteen years now which is "If I Ruled the World." It was a political satire show shown on BBC2 hosted by Clive Anderson. There were two teams of two comedians who represented either the red party or the blue party. It featured people like Graeme Garden, Jeremy Hardy, Mark Steel and Tony Hawks (not the skateboarder). It only ever got two series which was a travesty.

That was 13 years ago? Thought it was this century at least. Holy crap! I liked that show as well

I get ripped by my friends for my almost encyclopedic memory of shows i used to watch as a kid. There are obscure shows only I seem to remember, such as:

Uncle Jack?

Hawaiian Sun Slammers?! (I remember watching this on Easter sunday 1994, as far as I'm aware the only time it was every broadcast. Took me years of painfull google searching to find this)

Kevin's Cousins?!?!

Century Falls?

The Interceptor what a great show the main charecter reminds me of a drunk Kenny dalglish.

Hosted by Annabel Croft :love: she was a hottie

Can't beleve it finishe don ITV in 1990 Challange were re-running it a year os so back.

There is a Wiki page all about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interceptor_(TV_series)

There are clips on Youtube including the boat police!

They have the opening credits on TVArk

http://www.tv-ark.org.uk/mivana/mediaplaye...or&type=mp4

Archived