1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
See this pic, its a warning sign

Uselesspromoterplussluts.jpg

Indeed. Ironically it says 'Police' on the inside back of his jeans, I think it won't be the last time he has the police on his arse. Being done for fraud and sitting in jail for a bit can only be a good thing, he can get tips on how to survive from Waller at least.

Got a report from forums user "The Four Horseman":

At no point have I ever served ANY kind of custodial sentence.

I have taken a copy of the forum database and will be presenting this to solicitors on monday morning and also contacting the hosting company for the UKFF and providing various forms of prrof of cyber bullying on this site.

RIP UKFF

• Paid Members
Got a report from forums user "The Four Horseman":

At no point have I ever served ANY kind of custodial sentence.

I have taken a copy of the forum database and will be presenting this to solicitors on monday morning and also contacting the hosting company for the UKFF and providing various forms of prrof of cyber bullying on this site.

RIP UKFF

Maybe you should counter-claim for cyber-theft of taking a website's database without permission?

My post never stated anyone had been in jail, merely that they are an avid watcher of the prison series 'Oz'. I better prepare my legal team and secret compound in Pakistan should things go south.

I knew Barnes would buckle, probably the smartest thing he's ever done.

Just seen this on Facebook

NBW - Southside professional wrestling

ANYBODY THAT HAS BROUGHT TICKETS FROM 1PW AND ARE UNHAPPY WE WILL LOOK AFTER YOU - YOU CAN GET 25% OF GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS FOR SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT present RETRIBUTION II OR/AND 50% OFF GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS FOR SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT present 1st ANNIVERSARY SHOW - PLEASE DON'T LET ONE COMPANY RUIN YOUR OPINION OF BRITISH WRESTLING !

apparently the latest news is, 1PW called last week to tell the Dome the show was cancelled, they have now called again to say its not cancelled, Dome ticket office are now very confused and arent selling anymore tickets.

I have now also been deleted from facebook and all comments removed. freedom of speech an all that

1PW now have nothing to do with the CZW shows happening in September. Found a press release online saying that they're teaming up with wXw, BJW and Fight Club PRO to have a weekend of shows in Wolverhampton. Not a lot more said in it apart from "1PW proving themselves to be unreliable partners". Obviously not at the same extent as the shenanigans happening with HBK at the moment, but it's not exactly another positive piece of press for the company.

Archived