1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
yep hes a grade A cunt its looks like hes try work it that its are foult its canceled when he finnlu decides to grow a set and admit its canciled i garantee thats were this bullshit with "it not happening if theres to many refunds " this guy puts gountlay to shame motherfucker !!

That was quite possible one of the worst posts I've had the misfortunate of trying to comprehend.

yep hes a grade A cunt its looks like hes trying work it that its are foult its canceled when he finaly decides to grow a set and admit its canciled I garantee thats were this bullshit with "it not happening if theres to many refunds " this guy puts gountlay to shame motherfucker !!

re edited soz about that

For some reason this image links to the 1PW facebook page......

conman_warning.jpg

If there truly is something in life like "karma" or "the law of attraction", it wouldn't surprise me if Danny R dies in a giant fire on his birthday someday. The negative energy he seems to attract is phenomenal. If he could channel and harnash all that negativity , he could provide a whole town with light for a month.

If someone ever comes across him in a pub or a club, please make sure they need to carry him out there. Thank you.

Now I suggest the following:

1) Cancel your tickets and get your money back before it's to late;

2) organize a fundraiser for Danny's knee operation (he might need it before the end of the year)

Have a nice day.

• Paid Members

Can somewhere clarify where people stand for asking for refunds on tickets? Surely while ever the show is going ahead they're not entitled to any kind of refund?

Can somewhere clarify where people stand for asking for refunds on tickets? Surely while ever the show is going ahead they're not entitled to any kind of refund?

The venue are stating that they've been informed the show is off and are issuing refunds. I'm assuming this means legally people can ask 1pw for refunds.

If you bought tickets from the Dome, they were giving refunds as they were under the impression the whole weekend was cancelled after Danny called them to tell them he MAY have to cancel the weekend if the HBK stuff falls through. I'm not sure if they're still giving refunds out or not. I'd presume they are.

While I've not done this myself, I've heard that some people have asked for refunds on the 1PW facebook page and the comments have been deleted and they've been banned from posting on there. I'm not sure if that's people making up stories to further tarnish 1PW or if it actually happened, but it wouldn't suprise me of that's what actually happened.

• Paid Members
If you bought tickets from the Dome, they were giving refunds as they were under the impression the whole weekend was cancelled after Danny called them to tell them he MAY have to cancel the weekend if the HBK stuff falls through. I'm not sure if they're still giving refunds out or not. I'd presume they are.

While I've not done this myself, I've heard that some people have asked for refunds on the 1PW facebook page and the comments have been deleted and they've been banned from posting on there. I'm not sure if that's people making up stories to further tarnish 1PW or if it actually happened, but it wouldn't suprise me of that's what actually happened.

No, it happens. I got banned from asking about my debt.

• Paid Members

I actually feel suprised that both 1PW and Shawn say it's still happening yet no one from 1PW has addressed the mix up with The Dome! I shouldn't be suprised and yet I am :(

No, it happens. I got banned from asking about my debt.

i can verify that as i got banned as well for asking for refunds and have spoken to other people in the same boat

just realised it was 1pw who started the whos going to Wrestlemania thread.......another use for all your hard earnt money i spose........

Snap, am doing the other way round, leave on the 23rd, spend a week in Orlando then road trip up to Miami for mania and a week there.

The venue are stating that they've been informed the show is off and are issuing refunds. I'm assuming this means legally people can ask 1pw for refunds.

Where's all your insider info gone these days? Do you only use it to try impress girls you wanna bone on Twitter now?

Come on, spill! :smug:

just realised it was 1pw who started the whos going to Wrestlemania thread.......another use for all your hard earnt money i spose........

Also a bit of a tit when it come to directions as well as refunds it would appear. How the fuck do you go UP to Miami from Orlando?

Archived