Wrestler names that are shit

Wendell Cooley

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

He turned face as Shawn Stasiak in the summer of 1999. I think he was Shane McMahon's on camera mate feuding with the Mean Street Posse for a week or so, before going on Metal jobber duty ala Chaz Warrington.

I loved 1999 Shawn Stasiak more than I had any right to, and decided he was a surefire star of the future. Probably because I really used to dig his

• Paid Members
I loved 1999 Shawn Stasiak more than I had any right to, and decided he was a surefire star of the future.

He was getting The Push at the end of WCW wasnt he? He was Stacy Keiber's new hand picked man and Bischoff and Johnny Ace seemed to like him. He had a great look, I thought. He's recently returned to wrestling. He'd been retired for years, now he's back doing indy's.

IMG_0513.jpg

Thought so. I loved that gimmick. What's missimg today is daft mid-card comedy like that. OK, you've got Santino, but it's not the same as the truly off-the-wall stuff they used to have. More shit should be thrown at the wall, is what I'm saying.

• Moderators
I loved 1999 Shawn Stasiak more than I had any right to, and decided he was a surefire star of the future.

He was getting The Push at the end of WCW wasnt he? He was Stacy Keiber's new hand picked man and Bischoff and Johnny Ace seemed to like him. He had a great look, I thought. He's recently returned to wrestling. He'd been retired for years, now he's back doing indy's.

And he's a doctor now as well. Wrestling Doctor is a super gimmick. Stasiak MD has the potential to bring in millions.

He was getting The Push at the end of WCW wasnt he? He was Stacy Keiber's new hand picked man and Bischoff and Johnny Ace seemed to like him. He had a great look, I thought.

His run in the summer of 2000 was a bit ropey. I remember he feuded with Curt Hennig one week because he was mocking Hennig's whole perfect gimmick. At same time Chuck Palumbo (That's a rotten name) was ripping off Lex Luger.

• Paid Members
He was getting The Push at the end of WCW wasnt he? He was Stacy Keiber's new hand picked man and Bischoff and Johnny Ace seemed to like him. He had a great look, I thought.

His run in the summer of 2000 was a bit ropey. I remember he feuded with Curt Hennig one week because he was mocking Hennig's whole perfect gimmick. At same time Chuck Palumbo (That's a rotten name) was ripping off Lex Luger.

That wasnt under Bisch and Ace though (those are great names). WCW 100 times better than it was in 2000. Nitro was better than Raw in early 2001.

wasnt there a wrestler called Pepper Parks? i always thought it sounded far too much like a little kids show character.

also japanese pool boy? although i think he might not have been an actual wrestler but a ''friend'' of Rob Feinstein.

oh an dask for Brutus Beefcake i too think no 7 year old thought that was gay. i mean when i heard of it it just made me hungry - imagine, a cake made of pure beef. it sounds good even now.

• Paid Members

Dont WWE do the random name from google policy? I know TNA came up with Desmond Wolfe's name because Russo typed in "British names" in google and those were popular ones. I'm hoping it was because of the Channel 4 series Desmonds and Wolfe from the Gladiators.

Archived