Legit wrestling beefs and rivalries

Bus Surfer

• Paid Members
It's a pretty disrespectful time to ask Brock that, if you ask me.

Absolutely, a real dick move. Taker would have gotten smashed too had something happened.

Unless he got a punch in, in which case Brock would've danced the night away. Undertaker's probably so full of painkillers he wouldn't feel a thing, but one tap and Lesnar's running for the hills, the poor dizzy sod.

2nkigc9_jpg.gif

Lesnar might not like getting hit, but I wouldn't compare shots from Taker to be anywhere near the shots he took from Cain and Carwin. Besides, Brock would just take him down and smother the fuck out of him.

Always good to see the gif again though!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

From what i remember the BSK crew who Taker aligned himself with was Yoko,Fatu,Henry and Phinieos Godwin and Savio.

For the nobody hates Cena is not far wrong but from Chris Masters shoot he isn't to keen on Cena. Nothing bad just saying nobody knows Cena he doesn't really hang with the boys(Masters was getting stoned with Orton at this point). Plus he never talks about his personal life and the other boys find it hard to connect.

Hardcore Holly hates Ken Anderson.

Billy Gunn seemed really angry when he found out Bret called him and Road Dogg mid carders.

Animal doesn't like Ahmed Johnson.

King Kong Bundy hates Randy Savage.

Dusty Rhodes hates Terri Runnels. (Rumor is Dusty dipped her before Dustin did)

Ken Shamrock hates the Nasty Boys.

Why's there such tension between Shawn Michaels and The Rock? Am I right in thinking that it's because Bret Hart wanted to put The Rock over in a match on Raw, but Michaels used his political power to get the finish changed to a DQ?

Any truth in Andre really hating Warrior and taking liberties with him in the ring?

Another reason The Rock hated Michaels was because Michaels spent most of The Rocks first title run burying The Rock to Vince. He tried hard to get the Austin v Rock 'Mania 15 match changed to a Triple Threat with Mick Foley, as he said The Rock wasn't good enough or big enough.

I remember someone on here a few months ago saying that Michaels was trying to get the match changed to Austin/Triple H.

That's surely bollocks, Triple H would've been a far way down the list for choices to face Austin

Rock was hot off his turn at Survivor Series, Foley was a sentimental favourite for a lot of fans and other than those two then surely Big Show would've been the next logical choice seeing as he was fresh into the company, would've required a lot of work to change the main event to involve HHH

If it is true then Michaels deffo was fucked off his face around that time

• Paid Members
That's surely bollocks, Triple H would've been a far way down the list for choices to face Austin

He was, but it's not bollocks.

Bingo!

Why's there such tension between Shawn Michaels and The Rock? Am I right in thinking that it's because Bret Hart wanted to put The Rock over in a match on Raw, but Michaels used his political power to get the finish changed to a DQ?

Any truth in Andre really hating Warrior and taking liberties with him in the ring?

Another reason The Rock hated Michaels was because Michaels spent most of The Rocks first title run burying The Rock to Vince. He tried hard to get the Austin v Rock 'Mania 15 match changed to a Triple Threat with Mick Foley, as he said The Rock wasn't good enough or big enough.

I remember someone on here a few months ago saying that Michaels was trying to get the match changed to Austin/Triple H.

Rock was hot off his turn at Survivor Series, Foley was a sentimental favourite for a lot of fans and other than those two then surely Big Show would've been the next logical choice seeing as he was fresh into the company, would've required a lot of work to change the main event to involve HHH

In Foley's first book he talks about Michaels trying to change it to Foley vs. Austin then when that ws shot down he said 3 way with them and Rock. Something like that anyway. I cant recall Triple H being mentioned, he was working a mid card programme with Kane and about to turn heel against another mid carder in X-Pac

• Paid Members

The Rock was the man holding the belt, so I cant see how he could have left the match really. Foley vs Rock vs Austin should have happened on PPV, though. Not WrestleMania of course, but eventually. They were all more of all swapping the belt in early 99 werent they? I thought thats the route they were going when they had that draw at St. Valentine's Day Massacre.

In regards to The Rock hating Shawn Michaels I heard Shawn was booked for Rocks grandma wrestling show and Shawn was on drugs acting like a right wanker. The Rock wanted to beat him up but everyone in his family stopped him

From what i remember the BSK crew who Taker aligned himself with was Yoko,Fatu,Henry and Phinieos Godwin and Savio.

I think Crush and The Godfather were involved too.

Here's the Clique and the BSK on here (minus Yoko and Fatu). The BSK are doing their hand sign and the Clique are doing theirs. Henry Godwinn has to be admired, because he is doing the BSK sign whilst holding to beer bottles.

WWFonTour.gif

you know I bet a drunk Paul Bearer is a great sight. Anyway this may be stoopid but whos the guy beside Michaels of the right?

• Paid Members

Dennis Knight says in his shoot that all the rumours of what it stands for are wrong, but the rumours are it stands for Back Stage Krew/Kliq or some shite. Sounds like a shit name to be fair. They all have "BSK" tattooed on their bodies as well, like some sort of motorbike gang.

• Paid Members
Dennis Knight says in his shoot that all the rumours of what it stands for are wrong, but the rumours are it stands for Back Stage Krew/Kliq or some shite. Sounds like a shit name to be fair. They all have "BSK" tattooed on their bodies as well, like some sort of motorbike gang.

Who exactly was in the BSK? I too really haven't heard much about it. Never heard of the Tattoo thing aswell. As they all still close like the Kilq?

Archived