APB Wrestling - It didn't happen but will in October

Toga

The only concern I've got is that if credible wrestlers refuse to work, shitarse's will instead and people watching that show won't want to come back again.

It's shitty but there's no way of stopping it without contacting the venue and telling them they shouldn't run shows etc, because someone's always gonna wanna work and someone's always gonna wanna pay

Indeed that is why it won't be stamped out completely but there's are many guys with rings being selective on who they hire to and many willing to blow the whistle on shite to venues. Without venues or rings, it hinders them more than not being able to book top guys. It'll be a slow long process but the more people get aboard the 'No To Shitarses' train, the harder it'll be for them to pop up all over.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As much as it's been talked about and shitted on loads there does need to be some form of Council run by British promoters just to regulate shows being run and stuff, but then the business is nowhere near big enough to have that.

fine if people dont want me to run i won't any wrestler not willing to work for me please email me you no where i am on facebook

I QUIT

As much as it's been talked about and shitted on loads there does need to be some form of Council run by British promoters just to regulate shows being run and stuff, but then the business is nowhere near big enough to have that.

Thing is, its the wrestlers and their unofficial union that have the real power. Take for example a good company like NBW Southside, Gooner runs a good company using the best of Brit talent but if all the top wrestling talent in the UK just refused to work for him ever again and with his pride on putting on good shows instead of using shite talent, he'd have no choice but to cancel all his shows and call it a day, company gone. A council of promoters could do little against him without government legislation or something backing them up. I think a good unofficial union of wrestlers and credible promoters is the realistic way forward.

• Paid Members

Damn man, can't believe you got you ADD punk'd.

So UK Undertaker and Fake Kane are in Leeds on October 29th then?

Don't challenge people to stop you running too, I can guarantee there's a few people on here willing to take up the chance to get another venue closing you down ahead of time.

Why do all of his posts read like some 70's wrestler promo'ing on us all.

Archived