APB Wrestling - It didn't happen but will in October

Toga

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When did Hyperion take over from hitman as the BritWres police btw? Not having a go as I always find these kinds of things brilliant and they tend to post some right funny shit. It's just hitman seems to have disappeared from threads of this ilk and Hyperion has just jumped in and given us some joy.

Like stunstone earlier in the week, it's a revolving door of BritWres police. :p

there isn't really much point tbh the retards that take the bookings from these clowns will continue to do much like how everyone kept working for 1pw after the liverpool show shambles, i just find it baffling how everyones moving the goalposts now they wont work for adam because he's a bit mouthy on a internet forum (and ballsed it up a bit with the venue) yet they'll go back to work for 1pw despite their mates not being paid in over a year...

with that being said there's some damn fine constables in the britwres police!

If I was a wrestler, I'd happily take a booking off this bloke. The guy doesn't seem properly switched on to british wrestling and will probably mess up somewhere yet will end up paying the talent again. They're pretty much getting paid for doing nothing. Easy money.

Yet, I don't get how Toga's treating this situation right now. He did a nice thing by posting another promoter's show on here, but now it's exploded, he seems to be taking the piss like everyone else. It comes across a bit two-faced, in my opinion. Still, this thread's been a very entertaining read.

there isn't really much point tbh the retards that take the bookings from these clowns will continue to do much like how everyone kept working for 1pw after the liverpool show shambles, i just find it baffling how everyones moving the goalposts now they wont work for adam because he's a bit mouthy on a internet forum (and ballsed it up a bit with the venue) yet they'll go back to work for 1pw despite their mates not being paid in over a year...

with that being said there's some damn fine constables in the britwres police!

If only the britwres police could arrest people ah

Yet, I don't get how Toga's treating this situation right now. He did a nice thing by posting another promoter's show on here, but now it's exploded, he seems to be taking the piss like everyone else. It comes across a bit two-faced, in my opinion. Still, this thread's been a very entertaining read.

I havnt commented on this thread how did you come to this conclusion?!

I havnt commented on this thread how did you come to this conclusion?!

Purely on the thread title. You were doing a nice thing helping out another promoters show at first, especially when it's run in what would be considered "your market" yet now, you've changed it so it seems like you're having a joke at this guys expense. Now he's coming across as foolish, but you have to feel bad for the guy when people helping him out are turning on him and joining in taking the piss.

Sorry, was just an observation - still a fan of DPW and bringing wrestling to the West Yorks area.

Purely on the thread title. You were doing a nice thing helping out another promoters show at first, especially when it's run in what would be considered "your market" yet now, you've changed it so it seems like you're having a joke at this guys expense. Now he's coming across as foolish, but you have to feel bad for the guy when people helping him out are turning on him and joining in taking the piss.

Sorry, was just an observation - still a fan of DPW and bringing wrestling to the West Yorks area.

Adam is perfectly happy with the thread title thankfully (well was before he then chose not to run) he's in regular contact with me and the only thing he wasn't ok with was that I mistakenly mispelt his name in the first post when I changed it, which I then corrected

He requested Toga change the title of the thread. Who was the first person, Adam blamed for the show going tits up without any proof, yep Toga. If anything, Toga has shown great restraint and class here after having a mewling malcontent post lots of 'TOGA YOU SCREWED ME' shite all over Facebook.

He requested Toga change the title of the thread. Who was the first person, Adam blamed for the show going tits up without any proof, yep Toga. If anything, Toga has shown great restraint and class here after having a mewling malcontent post lots of 'TOGA YOU SCREWED ME' shite all over Facebook.

Ah, well in that case, it's egg on my face then. Apologies. My fault for only skimming the thread.

^ An 'APB' that didn't crash on the loading screen either. Sweet! :)

Both were very addictable viewing, both involved threats to the law, both involved laughable mumbling that you couldn't understand but only one of them should have been released into society!

Archived