APB Wrestling - It didn't happen but will in October

Toga

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to notify people that I heard this show is off to save anyone wasting their time going without checking first.

I believe a war with another fed (Not DPW) over the multi-million pound Leeds territory may have resulted in some tomfoolery.

Promoter Adam Bowler had this to say

who the hell is telling people is was me who cancelled with the venue if anyone tells me the screw job wanker i reward u with a bit extra cash, THERE IS A BOUNTY ON THEIR HEAD AND I WANT PROFF

I took this with a pinch of salt until he added these people on Facebook

BobaFettMain2.jpg

quint.jpgGreedo.jpg

dogbountytopten.jpgBossk.jpg

Looks like it's a SHOOT!

Was other promotions are based in Leeds?

:confused:

I didn't say they were based in Leeds, but they run very nearby, I also said 'may' and I omitted their name for a reason, as ramblings of Bow Wow Diddy Bow Wow Chicky Bow Bowler are not good enough evidence to go on. Go find him on Facebook and ask him.

I just wanted to save anyone traveling to a empty venue like I did other week.

I have met him sadly, bit of a clownshoe. Anyway its true, he has still paid people, apparently despite knowing he needed a events license of some sort he failed to get it and the venue cancelled on him, so he's a few

seems like an enthusiastic punter putting on a show but fair play to the lad for paying the guys

He is, and I agree.

Hyperion, youre in his crosshairs

Oh noes, how much is the bounty this time. :cry:

• Paid Members
Hyperion, youre in his crosshairs, seems like an enthusiastic punter putting on a show but fair play to the lad for paying the guys

I respect him for paying the guys in the wake of the show not going ahead, but I feel there'd be better ways of it coming out than standing on an anthill going, "Look at me! My show's off but I'm still giving money to wrestlers! I'm a brilliant promoter, me!"

• Paid Members
his profile has gone private now, genuinely not having a go if youre reading this Adam, I respect you paying the guys

Same here , I'm guessing your on good terms with Toga which is a good thing and there are other good promoters you can always ask for advice, don't know you mate but if you wanna promote get yourself out there and see some feds and meet some more people !

Adam Bowler. I assume APB is his initials.

yeh APB is my initials, 2nd you never even met me dude so why are you giving me alot of stick

what i do to you m8, least i payed my wrestlers after YOU grassed me up so how about we sort this out

i am going to do another event in oct so how about before you give me any stick getyour faces right

Archived