APB Wrestling - It didn't happen but will in October

Toga

• Paid Members
yo Khemical i ain;t going nowhere u aint gonna tell me to leave this site bra , i dont go to pubs for start i am gonna get this checked out

by a lawler and see what he says

jerry-lawler.jpg

In all seriousness, though. You're an idiot. If you genuinely think you're in some trouble because someone said on a forum they're going to take you to court, then you don't have the mental fortitude to run a wrestling organisation.

Unless of course it for running unlicensed shows, you may be in trouble. But had you shadowed a respectable promoter for a few years learning the ropes the right way you'd know that, wouldn't you?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you so gung-ho about running a show? There's no shame simply supporting existing promotions by attending their events or even perhaps asking the staff/promoter there if they need any help at the shows... and by all accounts DPW do a fine job in the Leeds area already. I respect the honesty of the lad paying the guys he'd booked but geez... take a step back, this reads really badly...

Why are you so gung-ho about running a show? There's no shame simply supporting existing promotions by attending their events or even perhaps asking the staff/promoter there if they need any help at the shows... and by all accounts DPW do a fine job in the Leeds area already. I respect the honesty of the lad paying the guys he'd booked but geez... take a step back, this reads really badly...

yo mike i want to run a show always wanted to since 1997 when hhh joined so i am gonna run it in oct and it will be ace man not dis to any other promoter

and DPW they are ace beento a few shows and i have offered to help but no joy

you are welcome to come in oct

• Paid Members
i am gonna run it in oct and it will be ace man

You can't say that as you don't know for certain.

DPW they are ace beento a few shows and i have offered to help but no joy

If you can't get in backstage to help at shows, what makes you think you should be running shows on your own?

If you can't get in backstage to help at shows, what makes you think you should be running shows on your own?

Because he's a deluded fool?

I've said this before. People like this aren't worth helping because they clearly aren't interested in listening.

You can't say that as you don't know for certain.

i told u spider man i got someone who is gonna teach me plus more

ON MONDAY I AM GONNA HAVE BIG NEWS ABOUT MY SHOW TILL THEN GOODBYE FANS

yo mike i want to run a show always wanted to since 1997 when hhh joined so i am gonna run it in oct and it will be ace man not dis to any other promoter

and DPW they are ace beento a few shows and i have offered to help but no joy

you are welcome to come in oct

Adam, I want you to stop.

The%20Day%20Today.jpg

We have a few mutual friends who have 'adviced' you and you didnt listen to a word they had to say, your only response was that you were going to be an "ACE PROMOTER N YU WIL PROV EVERY1 RONG"

How about you learn from this one costly mistake of not getting your licensing and going and learning about the business you are trying to run shows in by getting experience working elsewhere like Mike suggests. there are plenty of companies. (you could even drop your 'feud' with UKW and ask them)

• Paid Members
i told u spider man i got someone who is gonna teach me plus more

Well hopefully they'll teach you the basics such as what licence you need to run a show for starters. If you missed that trivial point, who knows how much else you're missing or overlooking with your ace promoting skills.

And look at the avatar: it's Bane, not Spider-Man. Wrong franchise, Boy Wonder.

Well hopefully they'll teach you the basics such as what licence you need to run a show for starters. If you missed that trivial point, who knows how much else you're missing or overlooking with your ace promoting skills.

And look at the avatar: it's Bane, not Spider-Man. Wrong franchise, Boy Wonder.

WHY DON'T PEOPLE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR A FEW DAYS LET ME RECOVER AND I ALREADY DROPPED THIS UKW STUFF ALREADY I EMAILED THE PROMOTER AND SAID SORRY FOR MY PART BUT THE GUY DON'T WANNA NO

STOP HAVING AGO AT ME I PAYED MY TALENT FROM A DUMB MISTAKE AND IT WON;T HAPPEN AGAIN SO EVERYONE IF U GONNA HAVE AGO AT SOMEONE GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE I'VE HAD ENOUGH

SORRY FOR ANYONE I PISSED OFF AND UPSET AND LETS START FRESH

• Paid Members
WHY DON'T PEOPLE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR A FEW DAYS LET ME RECOVER AND I ALREADY DROPPED THIS UKW STUFF ALREADY I EMAILED THE PROMOTER AND SAID SORRY FOR MY PART BUT THE GUY DON'T WANNA NO

STOP HAVING AGO AT ME I PAYED MY TALENT FROM A DUMB MISTAKE AND IT WON;T HAPPEN AGAIN SO EVERYONE IF U GONNA HAVE AGO AT SOMEONE GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE I'VE HAD ENOUGH

You've been told to stop posting and rising to the bait. If you keep doing it

• Paid Members

chris-crocker-leave-britney.jpg

"Leave me alone!"

* Sorry, I just had to.

Archived