APB Wrestling - It didn't happen but will in October

Toga

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I have absolutely no idea what's going on.

Bowler's posts are not really readable.

I think... This Adam Bowler attempted to run a show in Leeds. But, he didn't have a licence and the show was called off.

Adam tried to get himself Brownie points by revealing he was still paying talent, and was also looking for someone to blame for "calling him in" on not having a licence. Adam then starts to get wound up by people throwing words like "police" and "court" around (to the point of asking me for legal advice).

From them, I'm not sure what happened. He's just a bit unhinged. I get the impression he's inexperienced not just in the fine art of professional wrestling promotion, but life in general.

I think... This Adam Bowler attempted to run a show in Leeds. But, he didn't have a licence and the show was called off.

Adam tried to get himself Brownie points by revealing he was still paying talent, and was also looking for someone to blame for "calling him in" on not having a licence. Adam then starts to get wound up by people throwing words like "police" and "court" around (to the point of asking me for legal advice).

From them, I'm not sure what happened. He's just a bit unhinged. I get the impression he's inexperienced not just in the fine art of professional wrestling promotion, but life in general.

i have payed all the talent just sent the last one off today, yes i am inexperienced and trust me on monday i am going to have big news and this is my last post till monday and i am going to make a new thread

• Paid Members
i have payed all the talent just sent the last one off today, yes i am inexperienced and trust me on monday i am going to have big news and this is my last post till monday and i am going to make a new thread

Oh, joy!

:)

• Paid Members
On a totally unrelated issue Khemical is that a picture of the new Bane in Batman Dark Rising under your name or am I totally mistaken?

Nope, you're correct. It's Tom Hardy as Bane in the upcoming The Dark Knight Rises movie.

My dad is working on that film right now :thumbsup:

Who's your dad? Gary Auldman? .............fucking hell I'm descending to Tommyboi levels now.

No pic but I called off the lawyers anyway, he deserves a chance to shine like a beautiful Britwres star.

Latest status

More bullying crap on ukff just gonna ferget it and move on

Good arrows sir, the high road is the best path after all.

Look forward to Mondays major announcement.

Well since the 24 hour deadline for Adam to post a picture of himself begging for mercy has now past i thought i'd provide a picture of the UKs answer to Vince McMahon.

Here he is pictured with former DPW champion and possible 'best mate' Cameron Kraze.

149979_138608059524881_100001270621256_232507_6704440_n.jpg

What a guy!! :)

Well since the 24 hour deadline for Adam to post a picture of himself begging for mercy has now past i thought i'd provide a picture of the UKs answer to Vince McMahon.

Here he is pictured with former DPW champion and possible 'best mate' Cameron Kraze.

149979_138608059524881_100001270621256_232507_6704440_n.jpg

What a guy!! :)

WHY YOU STEALING MY PIC FOR M8 I DONE NOTHING TO YOU don't ever steal my pic again got it fat man

Archived