APB Wrestling - It didn't happen but will in October

Toga

Adam, mate, please stop, honestly take my advice, every post makes you look worse

A lot of people are going to take advantage of you in this business, you really need to reconsider what you are doing as I am concerned you are going to lose a lot of money

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Adam, do you even know who you're calling fat man? For fuck's sake, you shouldn't be anywhere near promoting a wrestling show because you clearly have the mental capacity of a 10 year old.

Stick to being a fan. It's the best place for you. One day, the UK scene is going to have more promoters than fans if everyone like you thinks they can just get up and be the next big thing in promoting.

Adam, do you even know who you're calling fat man? For fuck's sake, you shouldn't be anywhere near promoting a wrestling show because you clearly have the mental capacity of a 10 year old.

Stick to being a fan. It's the best place for you. One day, the UK scene is going to have more promoters than fans if everyone like you thinks they can just get up and be the next big thing in promoting.

This is the most sensible thing said right here, I hope people listen too this.

Khemical can Hyperion really take me to court because if he can i have to do what he wants don't i if u no me Khemical email meon FB yeh

and i won't let anyone get to me

THANKS TO ALL THE PROMOTERS WHO HAVE ADVICED ME AND HELPED ME SO FAR

cmPunk-299x240.jpg

This wander into here has provided me with some hilarity. Much love.

What times the major announcement coming today? I'll understand if you're too busy making CAW's of all of Britwres to do it.

Along with sending threats and challenges to MMA fights to people over xbox live and facebook.

Dixie Carter, he must have told her she was hot on FB to open negotiations.

Or maybe, its Brian Dixon and we are going to see the birth of 'All Star Wrestling - Yorkshireside' tonight.

Legit bouncing with excitement, don't make us wait to long, yo.

Dixie Carter, he must have told her she was hot on FB to open negotiations.

Or maybe, its Brian Dixon and we are going to see the birth of 'All Star Wrestling - Yorkshireside' tonight.

Legit bouncing with excitement, don't make us wait to long, yo.

OK people chill I have just been told by this other person i have to hold out till wed can't say anything till wed so

sorry wed at 8pm i will put it on here and my FB

Archived