APB Wrestling - It didn't happen but will in October

Toga

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet but APB Wrestling? Wonder what the APB could mean...

I'll hold off judgement until October, but seriously you need somebody to work on PR for you Adam.

But anyway, this thread has gone from intriguing me, to providing me with some much needed humour at times

I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet but APB Wrestling? Wonder what the APB could mean...

It was established on page 1, its the initials of some daft pillock. 'Adam Pontius Bowler' most likely.

It was established on page 1, its the initials of some daft pillock. 'Adam Pontius Bowler' most likely.

Hyperion why don't u do everyone a fav and go away for your information the P stands for PAUL you jackass

yes this is unprofrssion but i am only standing up for myself i no your real name and i ain't enough to post it on here

so please stop posting on here till oct

• Paid Members
Hyperion why don't u do everyone a fav and go away for your information the P stands for PAUL you jackass

yes this is unprofrssion but i am only standing up for myself i no your real name and i ain't enough to post it on here

so please stop posting on here till oct

You heard him: everyone leave the Internet until October.

3 minutes to reply, you must be doing more F5-ing than Brock Lesnar.

Go ahead and post my name, like your next show announcement and all your lifetime of achievements, it'll get the following response

pin%20drop.jpgear.jpg

Oh look, it's just what BritWres needed, another illiterate unprofessional wannabe Vince McMahon with no business sense alienating himself from any potential customers by acting like a bellend online.

Adam, if you ever run a wrestling show it'll be the second biggest mistake of your life. The first biggest mistake was signing up to here.

Really why what you going to do to me, Signing up here is great and if i run a show i WILL run a show 29th oct in Leeds

so don't bother threating me my friend ok I ain't gonna post now till oct no point defending myself on here

next Post will be 1st sep 2011

• Paid Members
Really why what you going to do to me, Signing up here is great and if i run a show i WILL run a show 29th oct in Leeds

so don't bother threating me my friend ok I ain't gonna post now till oct no point defending myself on here

I wasn't threatening you? Where was the threat?

:confused:

Yeah. Sure.

He wasn't threatening you, you total cretin. No one here has done that. He was posting a fact in his opinion and he's right imo.

Archived