APB Wrestling - It didn't happen but will in October

Toga

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't realise I'd sent any 'add' of any sort, I'd like to keep my non UKFF life as normal as possible without the need to 'add' turds to it.

Though I just geezed this on Kirby's FB wall.

Adam Bowler

you got what u wanted kirby i ain't gonna run hope you happy

11 minutes ago

Thought you were running no matter what. Maybe Kiffy had a point, cause schizophrenia is probably a disability.

• Paid Members
Thing is, its the wrestlers and their unofficial union that have the real power. Take for example a good company like NBW Southside, Gooner runs a good company using the best of Brit talent but if all the top wrestling talent in the UK just refused to work for him ever again and with his pride on putting on good shows instead of using shite talent, he'd have no choice but to cancel all his shows and call it a day, company gone. A council of promoters could do little against him without government legislation or something backing them up. I think a good unofficial union of wrestlers and credible promoters is the realistic way forward.

Thank you

You are 100% right , I would never ever book a shirarse. I will only ever be associated with the best talent and help and if I couldn't be respected for that - well it's time to pack up and go home ! If you can't do something with the intention of being one of the best then don't bother !!!!!

Not sure it's Adam, but probably is; however, seen this on a wrestler's Facebook page:

I wouldnt describe Adam as a cunt, clueless and naive maybe but I think he means well and doesnt strike me as a cunt at all. I can think of some I would call that, depends on who the wrestler was I suppose

Maybe the sarcasm was missed in my post about it being APB Wrestling, or maybe I just didn't really look at the details on the first post. Either way a lot's been said today.

Now I might not be a regular poster on here, or somebody who has an opinion that's worth listening to. But I do live in Leeds and I do love wrestling so with that in mind...

Adam,

Unless you back away from this thread - and the constant back and forth baiting going on - and begin to promote the show, the talent and the matches a paying customer will want to see, then you aren't going to be getting my money.

----------------

Though for the UK wrestling scene I do think a union/alliance would be beneficial. It'd surely allow the top guys to get more work, improve the quality of guys coming through and the standard of the events would improve. Something like where there's one company per 'catchment area' so there'd be DPW for West Yorks, NGW for East Yorks for example. Probably a nightmare to organise though!

I wouldnt describe Adam as a cunt, clueless and naive maybe but I think he means well and doesnt strike me as a cunt at all. I can think of some I would call that, depends on who the wrestler was I suppose

It might be about him but I'd agree, he can't earn his 'Cunt' stripes from his bedroom alone, therefore Bowler is not a cunt.

He might be referring to International Cunt Magnate Danny Rodd. Also Cuntus Maximus is the latin name for Steven Gauntley. Its a riddle.

When did Hyperion take over from hitman as the BritWres police btw? Not having a go as I always find these kinds of things brilliant and they tend to post some right funny shit. It's just hitman seems to have disappeared from threads of this ilk and Hyperion has just jumped in and given us some joy.

Like stunstone earlier in the week, it's a revolving door of BritWres police. :p

Archived