APB Wrestling - It didn't happen but will in October

Toga

Damn man, can't believe you got you ADD punk'd.

So UK Undertaker and Fake Kane are in Leeds on October 29th then?

Don't challenge people to stop you running too, I can guarantee there's a few people on here willing to take up the chance to get another venue closing you down ahead of time.

Why do all of his posts read like some 70's wrestler promo'ing on us all.

Maybe because..

Might think wrestlings real

Might not get out much

Might be incredibly naive

Or all of the above

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the information I have heard this show that he cant stop going on about for October has been cancelled....SHOCK HORROR!!!! You're an idiot Bowler, if you think you can get a fan base now after the crap you have spouted on here then you're deluded. Everyone thinks your a joke now, sending people you don't even know threatening messages, seriously what's the point! Do the British wrestling scene a favour and stay a fan, you'll get no one coming to your shows unless its free and these people will only come to take the piss out of you now. JUST DO ONE!

Just fuck off. ...

Btw i know ur stalking women wrestlers coz im frends of facebook with a few (admitly ive never met most of them lol) coz a/ there calling you out for been a creepy bastard and b/ saying the wont work for you coz your a silly c**t

just fuck off

• Paid Members
Can i ask why the other thread has been closed?

I'm not sure of the exact reason, but I did report the thread to the mods because Adam only really needed one thread for everyone to tell him he's a shithead.

Adam Bowler has blocked me on Facebook after saying i was trouble then just as i said im going to block him first he said wait and wanted to ask for advice from me. He asks me something i reply he goes nuts saying i was trouble then just as i said im going to block him first he said wait and wanted to ask advice from me. He asks me something i reply he goes nuts saying i was trouble then just as i said im going to block him first he said wait and wanted to ask advice from me. He asks me something i reply he goes nuts saying i was trouble then just as i said im going to block him first he said wait and wanted to ask advice from me.

Thank fuck it ended as it felt like i was stuck in groundhog day.

For any one who actually knows Adam outside of here: is he mentally handicapped? Like, for real? Genuine question, because otherwise I fear for the human race.

He told me he has anger management issues. Also seanz is going to be streaming his event live on the internet and Danny Rodd is helping him with the money side of things and PR.

Archived