APB Wrestling - It didn't happen but will in October

Toga

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who?

:confused:

One of the girls he stalks on FB (

), she was meant to be on this cancelled show, in fact this show was his attempt to pull such birds, he even tried to book a fan he fancies to be the ring announcer, no joke.

Adam has posted a video response to this thread too

), she was meant to be on this cancelled show, in fact this show was his attempt to pull such birds, he even tried to book a fan he fancies to be the ring announcer, no joke.

Hyperion now i am pissed off m8 calling me a fucking stalker i got a idea for you turn up to DPW with proof that i stalked anyone and i am happy to walk into a police station and say it until then stop bullshitting about me plus i am gonna find a way to get you kicked off here for bulling

• Paid Members

Fuck me! He looks like Joe McEldrey! He even tries to stick things up his arse like Joe, too!

Hyperion now i am pissed off m8 calling me a fucking stalker i got a idea for you turn up to DPW with proof that i stalked anyone and i am happy to walk into a police station and say it until then stop bullshitting about me plus i am gonna find a way to get you kicked off here for bulling

Today isn't the 1st of September, Adam.

next Post will be 1st sep 2011

Lucky_47

DING DING DING LUCKY NUMBER 47. Who has 47?

A47_UK_Road.png

A FOR ADAM!

Brilliant.

See you at DPW with those girls then, one on each arm. And my mate videoing your reaction too. :)

Archived