APB Wrestling - It didn't happen but will in October

Toga

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My last bit of advice, before clicking send on any message board read what you have put first

If you start to piss people off then they are not going to buy tickets or recomend you to other people

Just look at it like what would i think if a promoter posted that?

oooo he's gonna beat you up now...hang on ive just seen that comment about me.. BEAT EM UP FOR US ADAM LAD!!

yo scott add me on Facebook man i am willing to listen to your advice and others and i ain't gonna kill the venue and i am

NOT going to beat anyone

THIS IS MY LAST POST TILL MY EVENT

• Paid Members
yo scott add me on Facebook man i am willing to listen to your advice and others and i ain't gonna kill the venue and i am

NOT going to beat anyone

THIS IS MY LAST POST TILL MY EVENT

Yeah, whatever. We've seen your "THIS IS MY LAST POST UNTIL" threats before...

:rolleyes:

• Paid Members

It's his 'this is the last time I post' comments that are doing the most damage for any credibility he had left.

Such a child thing to do then he comes back, rages a little further and says the same thing again. He needs to grow up or something, trying to read half his comments have hurt my brain.

Adam it doesnt appear you have the mental aptitude or thick skin to successfully run a show, I genuinely fear you will kill venues, you seem like a really passionate punter and it is people like you that the business need but you are needed on the right side of the ticket table. You will do more harm than good putting on shows, that is clear from your posts. I say all this not to have a go but to try to protect the business from people who dont know what they are doing.

Its all well and good saying you are getting advice but unless your work with other promoters consists of them doing everything and you just bank rolling the operation you are going to struggle big time. This is not me having a go, this is me giving you blunt, direct and good advice. If you were to listen, not only will I potentially save you money and stress, I will almost certainly saves other local feds the same. I had approx 6 years in various roles (mostly minor) in companies but I learnt what to do and most importantly what not to do. I am still learning loads now and always will.

It feels like everyone is having ago at me that is why i keep posting on here to defend myself, this is all because of some show which got cancelled it was the venue yes i should of triple checked. i payed the guys, I am NOT saying i am better than everyone else because at this point i am not. I am not going to kill the venues. i am running on the 29th oct

Archived