APB Wrestling - It didn't happen but will in October

Toga

I am not giving my input based on your cancelled show, it has happened to others and will happen again. Your posts on here have been firstly unprofessional and secondly very naive. Your interaction on here suggests you are not equipped to successfully run a show and there are already enough unsuccessful folk around that the business doesnt need any more

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not because a show got cancelled. You were actually praised by some for paying the wrestlers. People are having a go because you're a fucking idiot.

I am NOT a fucking idiot, i just got a short fuse and if people did not windme up i would of not put them dumb comments on here

just stop having ago at me and go bother someone else PLEASE

I am NOT a fucking idiot, i just got a short fuse and if people did not windme up i would of not put them dumb comments on here

just stop having ago at me and go bother someone else PLEASE

If you have a short fuse you need to control it. Everything you post on here effects you and your promotion.

You need to stop taking the bait and replying. Also using a spellchecker would help people understand what you post.

Focus on your show and start a new thread nearer the time.

Toga, can you rename the thread?

If you have a short fuse you need to control it. Everything you post on here effects you and your promotion.

You need to stop taking the bait and replying. Also using a spellchecker would help people understand what you post.

Focus on your show and start a new thread nearer the time.

Toga, can you rename the thread?

I like the thread Name It didn't happen but will in October it will happen and I can't wait , MIGHT have a surpirse or two

This thread has been really difficult for me to follow and get a grasp of what is going on here due to the offending poster here speaking like a really young child who is just learning to spell and use grammar.

I wonder what would happen if this fella joined forces with that Matlock show promoter who was asking for vounteers? I reckon it be a meltdown of epic proportions!

no idea why or who has text me as its a number i dont know but the message says it person hes working with is Steve Lynskey....no idea if this is true or not so please dont shoot the messenger

I AM NOT WORKING WITH ANYONE AND ITS NOT Steve Lynskey ok i am working on my own

• Paid Members

Jesus can you stop with the fucking capitals? Hell I'm reading it and its still hurting my head you complete idiot.

There is no need to shout over a forum, it just makes you look even more incompetant and void of sense than before.

Dude, just stop posting, your post count is already higher than the IQ that you're displaying, its time to stop.

• Paid Members

I knew he was gonna say that, if there's anything more certain in the world than Bowler claiming that he's not gonna post here again then I want to witness it.

Dude, if you're not gonna post, just kindly f off then, instead of behaving like the tantrum throwing, illiterate child you are being. Also learn to use punctuation, learn how to run a wrestling show and learn how to take people's comments, because without any of those 3 things, you hosting a wrestling event is going to fail more than anything.

Ever.

Archived