Women's Wrestling: A Critique

Mr. Seven

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
You forgot the embarrassing youtube commentaries.

I don't find them embarrassing, its a bit of fun and I don't really care what people think of them.

If you don't like em, don't watch em.

I don't watch them regularly pal, I was referring to your mistakes not mine! I just think if you look like an out of shape Graham Linehan (!), have the charisma of worn argyle sock, then why bother with it. Certainly not for the insight, which can be gleaned from any smark off any forum.

Why shades indoors? That's what I wanna know.

The first time it was cause I had an eye infection so my visage was worse then usual (hard I admit)

The rest of the times, just for the hell of it.

I've never understand the cult of rasslin' fans uploading YouTube commentaries.

I wouldn't call it a cult, We don't all meet in darkened rooms chanting about things most people have never heard of ...... oh wait a minute.

In total seriousness, some times people just like to rant about shit or praise something online. I would be surprised if someone chose to watch a show or not based on one of my videos, but you never know. There are some weirdo's out there.

To be fair it's not just wrestling fans who are doing 'youtube commentaries'. Besides how is it really different to a forum and what you yourself are doing here other than the fact that it's more visual? They make a video about a subject, put their opinion across and people respond. Some simply respond in written form while others by making their own videos. A forum is exactly the same minus the video.

It's far from unique to wrestling fans. Youtube's full of oddballs making video blogs. There are probably more Duane types doing Youtube videos than there are AJSnumbers. I don't have any data for that, mind. And the challenge, should anyone fancy taking it, is finding someone ranting about wrestling and the Illuminati in the same video blog.

It's far from unique to wrestling fans. Youtube's full of oddballs making video blogs. There are probably more Duane types doing Youtube videos than there are AJSnumbers. I don't have any data for that, mind. And the challenge, should anyone fancy taking it, is finding someone ranting about wrestling and the Illuminati in the same video blog.

tumblr_lax22lUyfx1qahd69o1_500.gif

DONE!!!!!!!

• Moderators

Challenge filled, with that terribly shit Alex Shane angle where a guy from the Daily Star read a statement for twenty minutes fitting those exact criteria.

Challenge filled, with that terribly shit Alex Shane angle where a guy from the Daily Star read a statement for twenty minutes fitting those exact criteria.

Bastard. Although that shouldn't count as the beardy fella wasn't expressing genuine delusions.

I've found loads that reference WWE and the Illuminati in slideshows, like one saying the old WWF attitude era title belt looked like an eye if you looked at it from a distance. Struggling to find any of a disenchanted wrestling fan blaming the Bohemian Club for a shitty WWE pay-per-view, though.

And to answer the question. I am a fan of womens wrestling, because I find it enjoyable to watch, which is why anyone watches any type of wrestling. Is that a good enough answer for you?

Because you seem to have already decided what the answer is, and won't believe it when anyone says anything else, even if its true or not.

Also when have I ever "Stalked" anyone? Please tell me you aren't talking about two tweets of 18 I sent in a conversation with a friend who happens to be a female wrestler on twitter, that someone decided to bring up on this forum.

And as for my "White Flag waving", this thread has gone like any other thread involving womens wrestling, its the same old arguments, the same people making the same tired points. There has never been a "back and forth" debate because anyone who is in favour of womens wrestling is insulted.

Also on another point, tbh I'm haven't been a fan of Mickie James for a while, since she's been in TNA I thinks its become clear that the reason she's looked any good has been the dross surrounding her in WWE.

I made criticisms of your argument before and you just fucked off after refusing to accept that you'd wished for me to get twatted by Sweet Saraya you spacker.

You make out like everyone who doesn't like women's wrestling had deeply entrenched views you are struggling against, when you're just as staunch. It's really the case that people just have different opinions and are trying to debate them, which is made difficult by you running away, putting your head in the sand and screaming "BECAUSE I LIKE IT, OKAYYY!"

Archived