Greatest Ever Survivor Series Team

scott_2k16

Just been reading the first video thread and someone posted a video of the 2nd annual Survivor series, and after reading the teams that competed one stood out.

Andre The Giant

Dino Bravo

Ravishing Rick Rude

Mr Perfect

Harley Race

Now that to me is an amazing team, just wondered who you think is the best team ever that was at the survivor series

Or a personal favourite!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Just been reading the first video thread and someone posted a video of the 2nd annual Survivor series, and after reading the teams that competed one stood out.

Andre The Giant

Dino Bravo

Ravishing Rick Rude

Mr Perfect

Harley Race

Now that to me is an amazing team,

It's also the team that stands a very good chance of being the first one ever completely eliminated.

I loved the team of Piper, Bret, Virgil & Bulldog from the 1991 event. Their opposing team wasn't too shabby either with Flair, Mountie, Dibiase & Warlord.

Don't know why but my overall best was 'The Teamsters' from 1994 - HBK, Diesel, Double J, Owen and Neidhart. Beautiful!

• Paid Members

The tag team survivor match from '88 was a good Un. The face team was awesome.

Powers of Pain

The British Bulldogs

The Rockers

The Hart Foundation

The Young Stallions

Great lineup.

warrior/tornado and legion of doom survivor series 90

I've always loved how the team was called The Warriors and consisted of The Ultimate Warrior, The Modern Day Warrior Kerry Von Erich and The Road Warriors, even if that fact was obviously never mentioned on TV.

• Paid Members
The tag team survivor match from '88 was a good Un. The face team was awesome.

Powers of Pain

The British Bulldogs

The Rockers

The Hart Foundation

The Young Stallions

Great lineup.

Opposed by Demolition, Brainbusters & The Rougeaus. Sure, The Bolsheviks and The Conquistadors weren't exactly desirable but Demolition AND The Brainbusters on the same team???? Fuck you, everybody else!!

Archived