Greatest Ever Survivor Series Team

scott_2k16

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warrior/tornado and legion of doom survivor series 90

I've always loved how the team was called The Warriors and consisted of The Ultimate Warrior, The Modern Day Warrior Kerry Von Erich and The Road Warriors, even if that fact was obviously never mentioned on TV.

It was never mentioned on TV because that was never Kerry Von Erich's nickname in the WWE, it was in WCCW.

warrior/tornado and legion of doom survivor series 90

I've always loved how the team was called The Warriors and consisted of The Ultimate Warrior, The Modern Day Warrior Kerry Von Erich and The Road Warriors, even if that fact was obviously never mentioned on TV.

It was never mentioned on TV because that was never Kerry Von Erich's nickname in the WWE, it was in WCCW.

Neither were the Road Warriors known by that name in the WWF at the time, which is why I said it was obviously never mentioned on TV.

I'd pick for Rude, Perfect & The Rougeaus from 1989.

^^^^^

I also liked the combo of Powers of pain,Warlord and Rick Martel, from 19**.

What a strange combination! As Warlord was in the P.O.P. I reckon you're thinking of 'The Visionaries' Martel, Warlord, Power and Glory from 1990. The only team to survive intact IIRC.

• Paid Members

I've got to go with the Hulkamaniacs from 1989. Hogan, Jake the Snake and Demolition? It's so completely badass. If you've seen the show, the escalating pops are cracking for Jake, then Demolition - I still gets chills from Fink belllowing "the WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION... TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSSSSSSS...... DE! MO! LIT! ION!" - then a rapturous reaction for Dad. I mean, Hulk. There's something so wonderfully.... 80s about that team. I also quite like the booking in the match itself, but that's not the issue.

I also liked the combo of Powers of pain,Warlord and Rick Martel, from 19**.

You wanted Martel, Warlord and Power & Glory from 1990, I'm sure.

I would say that the DX,Hardy Boyz & CM Punk team would of been the best team ever.

I wouldn't, I'd rather kill myself than say "would of."

I reckon you're thinking of 'The Visionaries' Martel, Warlord, Power and Glory from 1990. The only team to survive intact IIRC.

The aforementioned DX/Punk/Hardys massacred Rated RKO's team in 2006.

Let's not forget Andre, Butch Reed, King Kong Bundy, Rick Rude and One Man Gang from '87. That's one bad-ass team there - and alot of big fuckers who'd eat some of todays talent. I got to admit after reading another thread on here, wrestlers like this were way better - they just seemed almost super human and not like 'normal' people!

Winner Controls Raw For Four Weeks:

Triple H, Batista, Edge & Snitsky vs. Randy Orton, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho & Maven

I'm not saying that these are the greatest teams in the history of Survivor Series, but the line-up for 2004 main event is ace just because Snitsky and Maven are in there. And when I say Snitsky and Maven, I mean just Snitsky.

Archived