Greatest Ever Survivor Series Team

scott_2k16

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Survivor Series 2003

Team Lesnar: Brock Lesnar, The Big Show, Matt Morgan, Nathan Jones and A-Train

Oh yes!

Another one where there opponents were very impressive although more about what they would become apart from Holly

Team Angle : Angle, Beniot, Cena, Bradshaw and Hardcore Holly

• Paid Members
warrior/tornado and legion of doom survivor series 90

I've always loved how the team was called The Warriors and consisted of The Ultimate Warrior, The Modern Day Warrior Kerry Von Erich and The Road Warriors, even if that fact was obviously never mentioned on TV.

Might be Scott Keith talk, haven't watched the event in YEARS, but didn't the Warrior have "The Only Warrior!" on his shorts that night?

• Paid Members

Fuck Tito. He said in an interview that if he'd have gotten the Hulkamania or the Stone Cold push from the WWF, he'd have been as big as Austin, Hogan and Rock. "TS'ALL IN DA PUSH" as he says. Nutter. He owns a hairdressers which goes a long way to explaining that El Matador outfit he used to have.

warrior/tornado and legion of doom survivor series 90

I've always loved how the team was called The Warriors and consisted of The Ultimate Warrior, The Modern Day Warrior Kerry Von Erich and The Road Warriors, even if that fact was obviously never mentioned on TV.

Likewise. I felt uber cool for knowing that little nugget of insider knowlege.

The Perfect team from 1990

I also think that most of the team from 1991 event was excellent, everyone of them had star factor.

I always use to wonder why the WWF did not continue the Ultimate Team of Survival (Last match of the 90 PPV) thought it was a great idea.

Archived