UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so i've played fife for the first time in like 10 years.

I've always been a staunch pro evo man.

I couldn't believe how Fifa had caught up. The buttons are the same . The buttons are the same !!!.

So what year did Fifa catch up with Pro Evo and what year did it surpass it?

Ok, so i've played fife for the first time in like 10 years.

I've always been a staunch pro evo man.

I couldn't believe how Fifa had caught up. The buttons are the same . The buttons are the same !!!.

So what year did Fifa catch up with Pro Evo and what year did it surpass it?

I don't think Fifa ever caught up, they never caught up from what Pro Evo was putting out on the PS2 its just that Konami went down the shitter as soon as the switch to PS3 came. Fifa is a fun game but its got so many flaws and is no where near as good of a game at this time then Pro Evo was on the PS2 in that timeframe.

Fifa has just become the default to play because Konami forgot how to make Pro Evo. :(

I should be available tommorrow evening (CSKA)

Sorry about the other night mate. I have been working different hours this week so the last thing I have wanted to do was go on the PS3 when I got home, I should be around the weekend if your about but feel free to send me a PM on here if you want to sort out times & that. My fault for not going online this week.

Sunderland 2-0 Schalke

Turner, Welbeck

Finally after days of missing eachother by 5 minutes or so, the match between Sunderland and Schalke went ahead and Sunderland ran out victors. It could of easily of been a draw, Craig Gordon made a few smart stops when faced with 1 on 1 situations and Sunderland somehow survived with a clean sheet. A tense affair with Sunderland having majority of possession throughout was fairly uneventful, and in the first half not much happened. Sunderland did have a free kick on the edge which was wasted but the referee could of easily judged it a pen as it looked like it was inside the box. The second half started off much the same and only a Michael Turner header on 66' broke the deadlock. Schalke then needing the ball to equalise went in search but Sunderland used neat passing and on 76' Welbeck recieved the ball on the 18 yard line, moved past his defender and slotted into the bottom corner of the net. Neuer didnt do much wrong for Schalke throughout the game and Schalke were overly tough to break down. Black Cats ran out 2-0 winners in the end.

Im round cska moscow or tapout tapes need to get going only played one game up to know this league has been slower then last one harder to get hold of people i offically hate the 2 leagues system now.

I think we'd still have the same problems whatever league system we were using. El Nicko said he had been busy with his graduation, etc., and TapOut tapes has disappeared since he asked to join and needs a replacement.

As I haven't heard from RobJ87 I'll try to see if mikeymike is available.

• Paid Members

Fiorentina 1 - 1 Athletico Madrid

Vargas (you'll have to get in touch with Madrid to see who scored their goal)

Cracking little game, Madrid took an early lead after a tearing apart a leaky Fiorentina defence (that improved considerably as the game went on). It was one way traffic until Vargas unleashed a twenty yard screamer early in round 2. Madrid were probably the better side, but Fiorentina did well to earn a point.

Archived