UFC on Versus #4: 'Kongo vs Barry' Discussion Thread

wandshogun09

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Lentz/Oliveira was fucking awesome! Lentz was universally hated after the Winner fight but he redeemed himself bigtime.

...but that fucking knee!!!??! what the hell was the ref watching? that was the most blatant illegal shot possible, loved the BULLSHIT chants. Fuck the ref!

They're gonna review it, and I think Olivieria would have won anyway, so I guess it's another UFC On Versus 4 question that we'll get an answer too in the near future, as with the whole Marquardt scenario

That ref's fired for sure. I dunno its an illegal knee and was unable to continue the fight should of been thrown out and Oliveira given the win VIA DQ. If it can happen with Hammill and Jones then its the same here.

Shit! :( Was an incredible fight aside from that knee. That's a big problem with Oliveira's frenetic style, and his youth and exuberance. Much different to the Bisping knee, where there was an obvious pause and knee thrown. Oliveira was just wild and trying to finish. Had to think it was going to go his way regardless at that point, it'll probably become a NC now.

That ref's fired for sure. I dunno its an illegal knee and was unable to continue the fight should of been thrown out and Oliveira given the win VIA DQ. If it can happen with Hammill and Jones then its the same here.

But we don't know if he was unable to continue because the fight didn't stop at that point. It will go down as a no-contest, if it had been stopped after the knee and Lentz couldn't continue it would have been a DQ win for Lentz.

• Paid Members

can't believe Attonito let Roberts off the hook in round 3! dont think ive ever seen anyone so ripe for the pickings. I like Attonito though he's got that kinda tough guy style, very boxing heavy and given the right opponents he could be involved in some great fights.

Archived