UKFF You Bet!

gmoney

• Paid Members

3197229035_e6ba5e95e2.jpg

Remember this fine Saturday evening show? Some TV stars of the age (usually including Kris Akabusi) would guess whether or not Graham from Widnes could keep a football balanced on his head for 90 seconds. It was good, wasn't it? Yes. I ask you UKFF, you've been offered to chance to go on and perform a feat that will blow all others away. What is it?

I reckon I can recognize any brand of cigarette paper, blindfold, by licking the gum.

I think of myself as a chocolate connoisseur. I reckon I could name any chocolate bar which is widely available in the UK just by tasting a 5mm cubed piece of said chocolate bar. It would be a bit hard disecting a Flake to that description like.

_40235533_spit203.jpg

Me and Spit say no.

I think of myself as a chocolate connoisseur. I reckon I could name any chocolate bar which is widely available in the UK just by tasting a 5mm cubed piece of said chocolate bar. It would be a bit hard disecting a Flake to that description like.

geoff_capes-1-200.jpg

I'm going to say yes.

Thinking about this, I could probably name any Megadrive game from 10-15 secs exposure.

A proper You-Better would only need 5 seconds tops. The guy picking out lawnmowers by stroking them was a particular favourite of mine.

Was gunna go with 5 for Pal releases.. of which there are 600 odd inc variations

But hey ho.. Im outta practice give a guy a break

• Paid Members
Thinking about this, I could probably name any Megadrive game from 10-15 secs exposure.

A proper You-Better would only need 5 seconds tops. The guy picking out lawnmowers by stroking them was a particular favourite of mine.

Was gunna go with 5 for Pal releases.. of which there are 600 odd inc variations

But hey ho.. Im outta practice give a guy a break

john_virgo_1.jpg

It's a No for me son

• Paid Members

You look determined, I believe you can do it.

snf0126xx280_428573a.jpg

Also I believe I can (in a blind taste test drinking each from identical glasses) correctly identify Coca-Cola from a tap, a can, a 2ltr bottle, a 500ml bottle and a glass bottle - with 100% success.

Archived