no more WWE Smackdown Vs Raw series

xear

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this was a glitch or meant to happen. Was playing a handicap match Eddie vs Rey and Cena and I was controlling Cena. Rey tagged me in but didn't get out of the ring before the ref's 5 count, but instead of awarding the match to Eddie via DQ he sends Rey to the back. Weird. Anyone else had that?

Anyone notice a bunch of stuff just randomly vanish lately? I've downloaded a few of the DLC stuff and used the unlock everything because the RTWM was doing my head in. A few things have vanished like the E+C classic entrance animations, Gabriel & Slaters joint theme (Which was my CAWs theme, hence why I noticed it) and a few other things.

• Paid Members

Not stuff like that Koconutz, but I have had tag teams randomly disappear without any kind of break-up cutscene on more than one occasion - Regal & Bryan just did whilst holding the belts.

Also, has anyone else found guys dropping like flies with "they'll never recover" injuries? In about 2 weeks of game time, I've lost Del Rio, Mysterio, Slater & Big Show.

Also, has anyone else found guys dropping like flies with "they'll never recover" injuries? In about 2 weeks of game time, I've lost Del Rio, Mysterio, Slater & Big Show.

I haven't had one and I think I'm just over a year into Universe mode.

My biggest injury was Randy Orton who was out for about 3 months. he then returned unexpetedly in a cutscene which was nice.

• Paid Members

I just fucked up Rock-Cena. I decided to interfere and attack Rock on the RAW after Elimination Chamber, and then I got the injury stuff. I can't believe it and he's only got 5 weeks until 'Mania to recover. I had to revert to Plan B, so it's Hogan v Cena on the ready

There's some very cool facial textures on the Community Creations right now. Goldberg, Rhino, Taz, Jericho and Rick Rude. There's an RVD & Anderson ones but they're very hard to get right. Usually in parts and they look very good once applied properly as logo's on the face. Very convincing. If only the skin tones were better and more accurate they would work perfectly. Worth a look.

Arm tattoos also from the same guy

I haven't had one and I think I'm just over a year into Universe mode.

I've lost Del Rio twice. Despite him retaining the WWE Title against Cena at Royal Rumble, Del Rio was carted out on a stretcher and I got the injury update in the News section. I awarded the title to the last person to defeat him in a non-title match (Christian) Del Rio made a surprise return at Wrestlemania, replacing Cody Rhodes in a match against Cena, he lost and got injured again straight away. He must be made of glass.

• Paid Members

Only WWE superstars are classed as Superstars, not CAWs. So you need 15 non-CAWs on your brand; I think I ended up using divas as well as sticking people like Kozlov, Riley etc. on the brand when I flirted with having WCW

Archived